Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macbookprodude

Suspended
Jan 1, 2018
If you just want streaming music/talk radio without the overhead, i typically use shoutcast. You can save the .pls or .m3u for each station and just open them with quicktime, vlc, etc, or it'll play in a browser tab as well. Good to know ppcmc works again with live streams. Last i read it was broken not long a go.

Cheers
Will this work under classila, so I can save the .m3u files for use in itunes under OS 9 ?

Macbookprodude

Suspended
Jan 1, 2018
Only if it stops working. v3 & v5 still work as intended.
Btw, I am sorry if I was not on for a few months. I was laid off my job and I now have new job, just i can't buy anything till 1st check next week. V5 works fine on my titanium. Again, great job keeping these old machines going !

flatjuba

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2016
v5 still works well on my PB G4 1.5 … but you cannot open other apps (interweb, TFF, or others) in order not to drain your CPU

David3289

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2010
I am having problems with tenfivetube. I honestly can't figure it out. All i get is a blank window.

Attachments

• IMG_2678.JPG
    IMG_2678.JPG
    249.4 KB · Views: 80

smnbldwn

macrumors member
Feb 17, 2016
I have just starting using my PB G4 again and I am not sure if I have the latest version of TFTube. I have V5 but when it starts up, I get this message:
Picture 2.png

When I click Install Update, I get an error message:
Picture 3.png

I can't find version 0.96 to download on the usual websites.

Dronecatcher

macrumors 603
Jun 17, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
have just starting using my PB G4 again and I am not sure if I have the latest version of TFTube. I have V5 but when it starts up, I get this message:
That's Fluid trying to update rather than TenFiveTube (and there is no update for Fluid on PowerPC.) I have version 3 on my Powerbook and that still works - however, going to http://iteroni.com and watching Youtube from there will be more efficient on your Powerbook (of course, using some permutation of PPCMC7 will be even better.)

Last edited:
Reactions: wicknix
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.