Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

The Beat Goes On 'Spoiler Free' Keynote Stream [Video Available - Updated]

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple is holding a media event on September 5th to announce new products. News sites across the web will cover every announcement in detail, while Apple's site will be updated with any new products announced.

The event takes places on September 5th, 2007 at 10AM Pacific time and we will provide links to live coverage.

Some readers prefer watching the keynote themselves without knowing the outcome. Unfortunately, there is no live video feed for the keynote. Instead, Apple will likely post a recorded Quicktime stream (usually) a few hours after the event completes.

For those individuals, we've posted this news story which will be updated with the link to 'The Beat Goes On' event once it becomes available from Apple. No other news stories or announcements will be displayed alongside this story.

You can also subscribe to our notification list which will send out an email when the keynote is posted online. The mailing list will only be used for notifications for these spoiler free announcements and you may unsubscribe at any time.

Notify me of Keynote Stream function CheckMultiple5(frm, name) { for (var i=0; i < frm.length; i++) { fldObj = frm.elements; fldId = fldObj.id; if (fldId) { var fieldnamecheck=fldObj.id.indexOf(name); if (fieldnamecheck != -1) { if (fldObj.checked) { return true; } } } } return false; } function CheckForm5(f) { if (f.email.value == "") { alert("Please enter your email address."); f.email.focus(); return false; } return true; };

Video Available: Direct movie link

Article Link: The Beat Goes On 'Spoiler Free' Keynote Stream [Video Available - Updated]

Eidorian

macrumors Penryn
Mar 23, 2005
Indianapolis
I'll still to the other news sites that are there then.

So what was last night's outage about? I got a weird placeholder page like macrumors.com was taken out...

I'll be here posting on Wednesday short of server overload.

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2006
So this is mostly just iPod and some iTunes/iPhone speculation right? Hoping they release new Cinema Displays...

BiikeMike

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2005
What happened to Macrumors Live? It is sooooo much better than having to refresh Engadget!

buffalo

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2005
Colorado Springs / Ohio
Thanks for providing the SMS and spoiler free coverage. I'll be at school then cross country so hopefully they'll have the video up by around 5:00 EST. Then I can watch it, call the Apple Store to see if they have the new stuff in stock, then I can go buy it!

Considering the SMS messages, not sure if can wait to get home. About how many messages will be sent?

kellen

macrumors 68020
Aug 11, 2006
Seattle, WA
When does the ad go up for a competitor of apples on the front page? I vote nokia n95 or the zune!

All in good jest.

DonWilson

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2005
McKinney, TX
I get chills every time I see this "Spoiler Free" article notice arrives at the MacRumors frontpage. Can't believe another keynote is upon us in 2 days.

Mykbibby

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
Thanks for providing the SMS and spoiler free coverage. I'll be at school then cross country so hopefully they'll have the video up by around 5:00 EST. Then I can watch it, call the Apple Store to see if they have the new stuff in stock, then I can go buy it!

Sounds like a plan to me!

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I might do the whole spoiler free thing this time, the iPod I might be in the market for. I already have all flavours but. I don't know. If they released a 120gb 'touch' iPod then I'll be a a good ~£200 down!

Duke Mac

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2006
Kansas, USA
"Instead, Apple will likely post a recorded Quicktime stream"

I have always wondered why Apple will not post the recorded
keynote in iTunes so that you watch it on your iPod?

jackc

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2003
I tried to hold out for the spoiler free keynote last time, but it just takes too long to show up. I couldn't do it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.