Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
Caught up with the first four episodes of Season 2. The show has morphed into more of a traditional crime drama, but it actually seems more stable than the first season. I also like the corruption issues and the perspective the Mexican detective brings to the table. So far so good! :)

I have the first four episodes on my DVR. Just haven't gotten around to watching them! I am glad to see it is a still going strong! Season one, while it took me a few episodes to get into the main character, was the surprise hit for me last year!

Huntn

macrumors Core
Original poster
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Hard core Season 1 plot spoiler

Season one confused me a little. First there is a body, the top half a judge, the bottom half a Mexican hooker. The idea was to symbolize injustice on the different sides of the border (from the killers mouth), the fact that death on the Mexican side means little as compared to in the US. In the end it turns out to be a revenge plot against a Mexican cop who had an affair with the killers wife who just happened to die in a car accident on the Warez bridge?

Don't get me wrong, I'm continuing to watch this show, but the story, although it could reflect real crazy seemed a bit unfocused for a crime drama. I assume this was setup as a diversion, cover story for revenge. It seems like it would have been a lot easier to just ambush the Mexican cop at some unsuspecting moment. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.