Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lrodk

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2007
My order status is the same as pund4pound, except my order date says 6/16/10, yet I ordered on 6/15/10. I'm a bit uneasy about that. I got my order through at 1:45pm 6/15/10. No email confirmation or charge on my cc as of yet.

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
Have you guys tried calling the Premier Customer Support line and checking your order status via the phone?

1-866-499-8008

I show back ordered even though I ordered when the pre orders first started and via this line it says my order is processed and should ship shortly.

I'm holding firm to the fact that our status is irrelevant at this point. :)

Mademan12321

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2009
I suggest don't call and just wait until Tuesday or Wednesday next week to look at the status. I called this morning asking about it and just got the generic first come first serve BS they tell everyone. Nothing is going to be known anyway until then and calling them and getting different answers is just going to frustrate you.

I have a pre-order setup at Apple in case by Tuesday or Wednesday it states that it won't ship until the week after as I'm out of town for the week that week. :mad:

Krayzie116

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2010
My order Status

I pre-order my iPhone 4 6/15 at 10:23am MT here my order status on att site i'm a premier.

I don't know how you guys got your card charge it hasn't been ship yet. On mine it was processing all day 6/15 and check bank account yesterday and not showing so I call my bank account and they said it process fine and that it att put a hold on it to see if i had the funs and the bank said they will take it out when they ship it cause i told her it was the new iphone suppose to ship the 23/24 and ask i need to get it authorize and she said no.

still haven't got an email att said once we send your confirmation of your order you will get it

Krayzie116

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2010
forgot the image

I forgot to add the image and couldn't just edit to attach the image

Attachments

• ATT-Order-Status.jpg
    ATT-Order-Status.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 65

genks

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2010
For what it's worth I spoke to a upper level supervisor today that told me not to pay any attention to the back order status and if you ordered early on the 15th then you should be all set for a phone on the 24th.

He confirmed to me that the phones ship out the 23rd to arrive on the 24th.

I ordered through Premier on the 15th at 5:40 a.m I received an email, my card was charged and my date says the 15th.

Many people are being told the phone ships on the 24th, that is not accurate, it ships the 23rd if you pre-ordered early.

I called and got a very similar answer so it's either a generic rehearsed line or it's the truth. I was told a few times that backordered meant nothing if your order went through your good and it's most liekly a glitch.

MLayser

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2010
I placed my order at 6:53am est through at&t premier and got a confirmation e-mail shortly after of a final price of $228.94. My order on the premier site is in "processing" and on the at&t wedsite is backordered like most or you. But my credit card only have a hold on it of $217.73. anyone else have this happen???

I have 2 orders placed through premier at 7:30 AM EST and got my confirmation e-mail almost instantly. I have the blue check in the "Processing" box, but on the regular AT&T order status tool, i shows that my items are backordered. I also have a hold on my credit card for the whole amount. The odd thing is that even though i placed by order on the 15th, the order says it was placed on the 16th through the order status tool. Hopefully we will get our iPhones on the 24th!:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.