Must have watched that about 20 times from the hundred posts its been in and its still hilarious.
"It ********* prints money"
However the Video in this OP is not.
This is Apple fanaticism taken to the extreme. Let's look at it objectively:
1. The iPhone 4 costs £499 when bought SIM free.
2. You can't hold it in certain (normal) ways or it may drop calls.
3. The CEO of the company, when questioned, in a display of utter sheer arrogance tells customers they're holding the phone incorrectly. Huh?
4. He tells them to buy an Apple Bumper case. So the phone doesn't work properly without buying yet another Apple product?
5. They put out a software update to alter the software to make the signal appear stronger.
6. Apple fans put up with all this nonsense and make videos to defend the product.
I'm not so sure Apple actually care or take care of their loyal customers as well as they should. These are customers who have spent thousands of dollars and pounds on their products and made Apple Executives very successful (and wealthy) people.
Apple fans - you deserve so much better than this. If Apple are ever going to change the way they treat their customers then making videos like this needs to stop.
Just my opinion. I'm ready for my roasting now...
Hey come on everyone this is getting stupid, firstly the youtube thing was funny the guy got his point over and did it how he thought best I take my hat off to him.
Secondly everyone is getting so stressed out on the antenna saga and making it the be-all-end-all of their lives which is pretty sad I think, yes there is a minor problem and yes Apple will fix it end of story.
The song speaks the truth. The iPhone hasn't even been out a full month yet and from day 1 all I've been hearing is iPhone. I have my iPhone 4 and I drop calls rarely but not as many as I did with my iPhone 3GS. I like the last part too.. I have yet to meet someone that returned the iPhone 4 because of this issue.
Now let's wait to see what Apple says.