Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apples n' Stone

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 13, 2015
Maidstone, U.K
It is that time of year again Ladies and Gentlemen! The 6S and 6S Plus pre order thread. There will be excitement, there will be anger, despair and mass OCD flight tracking. Over a million refresh keys will be replaced and touch screen glass cracked in search for information. "When will my iPhone arrive?" But this is just the intro, "It's happening", it will all kick off on September 9th. But here is the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamwife

Cam Johnson

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2015
UT
Ah! I am quite excited. Verizon missed using my upgrade last year when I got the 6+, so I will happily be getting the 6S+ when it comes out. I already sold my other phone, so I have the money sitting aside, ready to be spent at apple.com!

Hopefully pre-orders start the 11th or 12th, and first phones come out a week later!

alperduran217

macrumors member
Mar 24, 2015
Istanbul
I will pre-order the new iPhone from Turkey and i give my friend's Washington address for shipment. I hope i could get one until the October. Because he'll be back soon.

applefanboy4

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2015
generally when do preorders start for iPhones? Usually how many days, in the past, after the initial announcement do they go on Apple.com for preorder?

Internaut

macrumors 65816
Since I don't take the network subsidy anymore*, the launch of the 6S will be a good point for me to start watching out for good offers on the previous model. I don't share in the excitement :D.

* Probably doesn't apply to how the U.S. market works - we can get good SIM only contracts, here in the UK.

Apples n' Stone

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 13, 2015
Maidstone, U.K
Here!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 296

iphonedude2008

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2009
Irvine, CA
Up at midnight (Only good thing about Pacific time) to get a 32 or 64gb (if no 32) version of 6s or 6s plus depending on features announced.

promet2009

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2014
Macon GA
New to TMO, they say pre-order through them...Our family plans is just that, we don't have monthly hardware fees right now and I would like to keep it that way. So, pre-order *for tmobile* from apple.com or pre-order on Tmo site and upgrade my 6+ and just pay off the equip monthly fee when I sell my current 6+?

ttNB

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2012
Nor' Jersey & New York (Twi-State)
I wonder how many At&t customers who had grandfathered contracts, and such, are going to do this time around. I would rather have an unlocked version and keep what I have. May have to go with that Next Plan, thing.

bhayes444

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2013
I'm new to the whole iPhone preorder thing. I got in on the T-Mobile Jump On Demand promotion, and I was wondering if anybody can tell me when carriers usually start their preorder process? Is it the same as Apple or later? I ask because: I have to go to a store to get my "free" upgrade to the 6S/S+, I have to do it within 48 hours for priority access, and I need to plan some time for it...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.