The Last of Us part 2

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Taustin Powers, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

Sooo excited about this.

One theory I read is that Joel is actually dead here, and Ellie is out to revenge his murder. His ghost only appears to her in her imagination. Try to watch the trailer with that in mind and try not to cry... :(

I want to play the first game again now. Such a masterpiece, I love those characters so much!

2. erayser macrumors 65816

erayser

I hate reading or watching vids about theory's or predictions... but I had the same thoughts. I remember being stunned with Sarah's death in TLOU intro. It's going to be a long wait unfortunately. TLOU was an emotional roller coaster ride from beginning to end.. When I finished the game... it was on my mind for weeks. I wanted to know more of what happened after the game ended... and only wished and hope there would be a sequel. Was so happy when they revealed TLOU2 at PSX 2016.

My personal gaming is on my PC gaming rig... but I also own a PS4 and Xbox One... but my kids are always on the consoles. My oldest is always on the PS4... so when TLOU2 comes out, I'm buying the latest PS4 and a new 4K TV to play this game. Might buy it earlier so I can replay TLOU again. My oldest basically took ownership of our release day PS4... so I'll buy my own. Knowing that TLOU2 is coming... and if it's as good as the first... it should be worth the money. Our PS4 fans screams like jet engines... so might need to be replaced in the near future anyway.

3. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Very excited for this. Last of Us Part One was mesmerizing and captivating. Day one purchase.

4. iosuser macrumors 6502a

I've had TLOU for the longest time. Think I bought the digital code from a member here. I still haven't fired it up after transferring to my PS4P, along with Uncharted and couple other games still sealed SMH.

I really need to start it up soon.

5. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

The remastered version for the PS4 looks
    Stunning.

6. erayser macrumors 65816

erayser

I just started replaying TLOU Remastered a few days ago. My kid is trying to put time limits on the PS4 for me... LOL...:p

7. TMRJIJ macrumors 68020

TMRJIJ

So excited. Just bought the first one remastered for my PS4 to keep it fresh in my mind.

8. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

It will be huge when it releases. Although, according to the lead developer for Naughty Dog, it's a long ways out. I'm thinking early 2018. And Naughty Dog is known to push titles past deadlines or experience delays for practical reasons.

9. Fozzybadfeet macrumors 6502

Fozzybadfeet

Yeah, it'll be a while until this game is released...But I can't wait.

I was actually considering on re-playing TLOU on Hard.

In regards to the theory of Joel being dead...That would suck, but I hope that he isn't and we continue to see the duo throughout the game.

10. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I'm hoping for an October/November release. Rockstar likes to delay until last minute.

11. Fozzybadfeet macrumors 6502

Fozzybadfeet

Of this year? That's high hopes, brosef lol.

12. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Sorry. I meant Red Dead Redemption 2 for October/November. Last of us 2 will be 2018.

13. Fozzybadfeet macrumors 6502

Fozzybadfeet

Ahh, okay lol.

Yeah, I'm hoping RDR2 releases by year's end That will definitely be a purchase for me.

I just wish they re-released a remastered version of RDR on the PS Store.

14. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Agreed. I would love to replay Red Dead remastered on my Pro. Rockstar is notorious for pushing game releases last minute. My guess is late November or early December 2018. But October would be ideal, but unlikely.