Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

identity

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2011
i made it through!!!!

got past the ipad page and now onto a different page. took a couple minutes to get through and now i'm slowly loading another page!

Nautilus007

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
are

are you guys clicking the iPad preorder link or going through the apple online store... I'm trying both

Is it up on at&T or verizon?

travistaylor

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2006
So close....

Attachments

• order.png
    order.png
    190.4 KB · Views: 153

Doombringer

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2012
I hate to say it, but they should have taken a page from Blizzard -- they've had to rework their online store to account for the mad rush of people trying to buy BlizzCon tickets each year. The last two years have had a pretty smooth queuing system, handling thousands upon thousands of people all rushing the store at once...

Still waitingggg.

The Bronx Bull

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2010
I'm at the order screen where you select the model and it outlines the 4G pricing.... but there's no "place order" button!!

CIA

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2003
Pre-Order Success?

Just managed to squeak in my pre-order via the iPhone Apple Store. 64GB Wifi. Anyone else have any luck? Servers are slammed.

mooseknuckles

macrumors member
Aug 12, 2010
If you would all kindly close your browsers, we could do this in an orderly fashion. I will go first and report back when I have completed my order. Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.