Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are the iPhone leaks real or fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattZani

macrumors 68030
Apr 20, 2008
UK
Theres too many parts really for it to be false, unless Apple have really decided to put us off this year and manufacture an iPhone that will never be.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Assuming LTE is coming 4.5" could have implied even more ...

There's no way Apple would make such a huge jump. It doesn't even seem like they REALLY wanted to change the screen size any way. Remember, Apple does not manufacture Android phones. If you want a 4.5 inch screen / are expecting a 4.5 inch screen, switch to Android immediately.

----------

Given the switch to a 16:9 aspect ratio, I would have preferred 4.3" to 4.5" screen.

And I would've preferred the iPhone to print money out of the dock connector. Stop with these absurd wishes / expectations.

Want300

macrumors 65816
Oct 12, 2011
St. Louis, MO
This picture shows my old work phone (GS2) and my new one (the 4S)... Comparing these two makes me excited for any increase in the iPhone's size. I like iOS and the iPhone so much more than Android... I am used it to, all of my Apple products sync together nicely.

Can't wait for Sep 12. I want all the details of the new phone. No more waiting please... thanks.

Attachments

• OldNew.JPG
    OldNew.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 64

kyellowness

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2012
At this point, so many leaks and rumors that point to the same endproduct. Gotta be real!

----------

I can have all the expectations I want to. These forums are about discussion, not bashing others and their ideas/desires/etc.

I agree.

and why does hoping for a bigger screen mean we should switch to android? Maybe I like everything about an iPhone except for the screen size. And maybe 4.5 inch screen might not come this year but it's a possibility.

Want300

macrumors 65816
Oct 12, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I agree.

and why does hoping for a bigger screen mean we should switch to android? Maybe I like everything about an iPhone except for the screen size. And maybe 4.5 inch screen might not come this year but it's a possibility.

Yea... but more than likely we will get a bigger screen on a future model. I am pretty sure we have seen what we are going to get... I can see it being a little more polished, but we will know on Sep. 12

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
This picture shows my old work phone (GS2) and my new one (the 4S)... Comparing these two makes me excited for any increase in the iPhone's size. I like iOS and the iPhone so much more than Android... I am used it to, all of my Apple products sync together nicely.

Can't wait for Sep 12. I want all the details of the new phone. No more waiting please... thanks.

It does the opposite for me. Mobile devices are meant to be....mobile. The larger you make them, the more of a pain they are to carry on your person.

Want300

macrumors 65816
Oct 12, 2011
St. Louis, MO
It does the opposite for me. Mobile devices are meant to be....mobile. The larger you make them, the more of a pain they are to carry on your person.

I can see where you are coming from... the Galaxy Note.... WAY to big for me, and the last thing I want is a stylus.

But the GS2 I had was a nice size IMO

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.