Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
On our first date we went to Nobu and spent 4 hours there. Afterwards we French kissed a few times and she went home.

Our second date was at one of Wolfgang Puck's restaurants but she wasn't in a great mood and the date was only 1.5 hours. I thought it went pretty bad. To my surprise we ended up making out at the end of it and she said text me, so I guess it went well in her mind.

I texted her shortly after making out but no reply, so I texted her again this morning and still no reply.

(Yes I had a mint before making out)

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
Agreed. Try something a little more down to earth. Going to places like that are for special occasions, not the first/second date.

I’ve been having panic attacks (shaking, hyperventilating)

I’ve been miserable.

I just don’t understand

Why did I get ghosted like this?
Nobu on the first date and then Wolfgang puck‘s on the second. To me it looks like you are trying to hard. Give it a couple of weeks and text and if they want to do coffee or lunch.

I told her I like her a lot but she also was giving me signals too because I was like we can hangout once a week and she said she wants to hangout more often than that. Like more regularly hangout at each other’s places. And the main thing is whoever makes out with a guy after a second date and shows so much interest just in the way she talks then suddenly is gone.

I’m just so lost I’ve never felt like this bc I just wanna know why

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
@lostngone @ucfgrad93

She also knows I’m doing well and knows people I’ve gone out on dates with in the past which is where I took them also. So I don’t think going to those places was unexpected at all
Stop caring and move on. You will be less miserable and instantly way more attractive.

Oh I know man it’s not like I’m going to text her anymore than twice which I already have. I think it’s important to show you do care, but not to a point where you’re desperate bc she knows I can get other girls. She even said that and she knows at least 2 girls I’ve dated in the past. If not 2, then definitely at least 1 because she mentioned her haha.

Last edited:

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
Man, it's so hard not to read this in Gareth Keenan's voice.

higareth.jpg

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
You took her to the same places you took others and she knew that? Buy her Greenland as a small gesture of your feelings, unless you did that before too. Try to make your socializing somewhat distinct.

those are the nicest places in the area and I didn’t want to take her anywhere less nice because I was afraid she’d think how come I took the other girl(s) to nicer places

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
How many of the other girls have you taken on 2nd and third dates?

1 of them I was with for 2 years and the other was on and off for like a year but that’s because she would text me a million times a day and it felt like a full time job just texting her back all the time

Reactions: satcomer

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
An inquiring mind wants to know, or seeks clarification on a number of important issues:

1. Was she an 11 or a ten?

2. If you were replying to a "million" texts a day, it is entirely possible that you no longer had sufficient time to make millions (or billions) on Wall St.

You probably didn’t flash enough money around to prove how good you are for her.

3. @MacNut (in his post above) may well have supplied the answer to this particular problem.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
An inquiring mind wants to know, or seeks clarification on a number of important issues:

1. Was she an 11 or a ten?

2. If you were replying to a "million" texts a day, it is entirely possible that you no longer had sufficient time to make millions (or billions) on Wall St.

3. @MacNut (in his post above) may well have supplied the answer to this particular problem.

no need to be facetious but she’s definitely a solid 10/10.

I just don’t get it. I’m beyond stumped.

this has never happened before

Falhófnir

macrumors 603
Aug 19, 2017
Sorry OP but these threads really are difficult to take seriously... your levels of materialism, narcissism and insecurity are more in line with what I'd expect as a wind-up rather than someone's earnest personality. Assuming this is genuine, I can really only offer that you come cross as needing professional counselling to work on your self esteem, and I really don't mean that as a 'put down', but genuine forthright advice. You're not going to get what you need posting to strangers in an online forum.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
I’m going to go with, you’re trying to hard.

it’s not like she’s trying any less hard. She asked if I wanted children on our first date! Which isn’t a big deal but still
Sorry OP but these threads really are difficult to take seriously... your levels of materialism, narcissism and insecurity are more in line with what I'd expect as a wind-up rather than someone's earnest personality. Assuming this is genuine, I can really only offer that you come cross as needing professional counselling to work on your self esteem, and I really don't mean that as a 'put down', but genuine forthright advice. You're not going to get what you need posting to strangers in an online forum.

I’m not trying to convince anybody I just want An answer.

like why? this is crazy. Never happened before

Reactions: LizKat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.