Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
I hope whoever wins, asks him WTF he has been doing for the past 9 months.

I don't want to read about BS auctions, I want some new product news. Sick of waiting. :mad:

Um, didn't Apple basically refresh their entire product line last September/October? Or are you just crabby because there's no news on the MacPro?

Suspended
Mar 23, 2006
England
Um, didn't Apple basically refresh their entire product line last September/October? Or are you just crabby because there's no news on the MacPro?

Er no they didn't. New iMacs don't constitute their entire line up. Even if it did that is still 9 months ago like I said.

That's 9 months of BS stories like this to fill the websites with nothing of any real consequence to talk about.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
If we email him and he responds, let's hope they don't send an invoice in the mail! :p
No, they don't invoice you. They directly debit your savings account for a large donation to the charity of your choice (which they determine automatically by data-mining all of your past Siri questions). So you make a huge charitable donation just by emailing Tim. It's the Apple style since "it just works!" ;)

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
Yeah, and sending him an e-mail is totally equivalent to sitting down with him, looking him in the eye, and asking why he isn't more proactive in ensuring that his employees in the iBookstore aren't censor-happy homophobic prudes.

One Word.

Disney.

Apple is the Disney of gadgets.

A few years ago I would have used the word "computers" instead of gadgets.

so sad..

But in the end some charity organization gets whatever amount is left over after the auction management gets its share.

A good thing.

DFZD

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2012
Coffee with Steve. Yikes!

On Second thoughts I think if they had Woz instead, and daily lunches instead of coffee. Even for a low price of 10000 dollars, they would market it as, "Best 10000 you'll ever spend." :)

koban4max

macrumors 68000
Aug 23, 2011
who in the right mind want to bid that much just to meet with him? What is this person ask? "Hey Mr. Cook, how's life?"

JayCee842

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2013
If I had the money I 'd just pay up to tell him what a **** job he's doing and invite him along to meet John Sculley with me for some pointers.

At the money goes towards a very good cause which is the RFK center.

Maybe you should be running Apple! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.