Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hamed.1.hamed

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
Can every one please say the price of locked or unlocked, T-mobile or AT&T, Iphone 6 or 6+ 16G or 64G for forum's users?

hamed.1.hamed

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
I ordered an unlocked T-Mobile phone from Apple.com and just received it this morning. Works fine with my AT&T sim

I am using the T-Mobile 6+ I purchased from Apple.com on AT&T.

I simply removed the T-Mobile sim before turning on the phone then put my AT&T sim in.

Same here, put my AT&T SIM in and got AT&T service. However, I was only able to make calls/texts; cellular data service was disabled. I did an online chat with AT&T and got my data working after about 10 mins.

Affirmative! My 6 is working great on Cricket :)

I got my unlocked T-Mobile phone today and popped in my AT&T sim from my iPhone 5 and it's working no problem. However, I got this text message from AT&T:

ATT Free Msg: Your new device requires a new SIM card to give you access to all services. Please visit your local ATT store to get a new SIM. Thanks.

Not sure if I actually need to do so since everything is working fine? Did anyone else get this message?

Got the same txt message
I bought a unlocked 64gb iPhone 6 from apple. Works with at&t SIM card.

i waited in line at my local Apple Store in which they announced they didnt have any T Mobile units in which i needed since i have the service. I ended up purchasing the ATT model at full price in which the "Genius" insisted that even though i was paying the phone outright it was STILL LOCKED and not unlocked globally. I got home and popped in my TMO nano sim and all my services are working fine including WiFI Calling and LTE.

Hi All,

I am glad to know that is unlock
i ordered ip6 64 t-mobile and received today in USA, still to ship it to KSA, will post the result after putting my KSA sim card, hope will work

Good to go as well; 128GB T-Mobile, No contract price...removed T-Mobile SIM, placed AT&T SIM and activated, all good w/ voice, LTE & Data!
Can every one please say the price of locked or unlocked, T-mobile or AT&T, Iphone 6 or 6+ 16G or 64G for us?

zcileane

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2014
Hi All,

i ordered ip6 64 t-mobile and received today in USA, still to ship it to KSA, will post the result after putting my KSA sim card, hope will work

Hi, did it work? Thanks!

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
That is what I am saying, the Apple rep in store said it is not truly unlocked, so popping in AT&T or other carrier sim card would not work. The Apple rep said it had to be "unlocked" by Tmobile to do so, but I am not sure what I need to do to make it so.:eek:

So you would rather listen an apple rep than to apples wording on Apple.com. Despite the fact that it's been confirmed on launch day that it's unlocked.

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
I got my unlocked T-Mobile phone today and popped in my AT&T sim from my iPhone 5 and it's working no problem. However, I got this text message from AT&T:

ATT Free Msg: Your new device requires a new SIM card to give you access to all services. Please visit your local ATT store to get a new SIM. Thanks.

Not sure if I actually need to do so since everything is working fine? Did anyone else get this message?

I got that message. AT&T gave me a new SIM without an issue, and even registered my "T-Mobile" phone onto their system so it shows up as a 6 on their website when I log in to my account (my "Verizon" 5s always showed up as an "unknown" device).

When I was there, someone else came in with the same issue. I think the SIMs in the iPhone 5 and 5s might not have been provisioned for VoLTE, while the SIMs in the iPhone 6 are.

elyas

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2014
Hi All,

want to make sure if your iphone 6 worked with your new ksa sim card without any troubles for unlocking

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.