Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
Got mine and I gotta say that i didnt like it that much.... It is not that fitted, and there is space on top of it. I dont like it that much. But I guess I'll use it anyways.

atleast you didnt pay $35 for it like me when i bought my macbook in october!

Mine is white on the inside, whats the difference from the green one? i saw someone say they are diff sizes??

NewMacbookPlz

macrumors 68040
Sep 28, 2008
Sorry for the bump...but!

Just FYI, mine was backordered, and still was as of today. I was able to call BestBuy and the customer support guy+sales guy were able to get me the current model (website says 57077, white fluffy interior) at the $9.99 price.

So if you're still in this same boat, maybe give that avenue a try. It took me 3-4 times to get somebody competent in the sales department to get a CS manager on the line to get a case number+price adjustment!

Good luck!

imac9556

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2004
Came in today in a really big box. :rolleyes:

I can confirm the lining on this one is green and is a bit bigger than the white lined one. I have the white one for my unibody macbook and it does give a little a the top. This green one gives even more...about an 3/4 inch.

this one luckily will be going to a plastic macbook...and the box to a family of squirrels or something...

Talk about insane packaging...I ordered 3 on the SAME order (one for dad, brother, and sister), and bestbuy shipped it in 3 separate big boxes. I also ordered the other $9.99 "incase" case for my Macbook pro and they shipped it even in a larger box..all on the same order.

haha Bestbuy wins the most inefficient packing

spitfyre

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2008
Well I just got a message yesterday that they won't be getting anymore of these, so they offered me to upgrade to the new version of the case, which is pretty cool, although I'm not getting it until January 2nd. Anyone else get that message? Just curious.

eidrunner247

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2006
Well I just got a message yesterday that they won't be getting anymore of these, so they offered me to upgrade to the new version of the case, which is pretty cool, although I'm not getting it until January 2nd. Anyone else get that message? Just curious.

I did too. Not that there is a difference between the two, but it's nice that they are giving us the other case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.