Very true njmac.njmac said:well... once you use a mac, it's pretty difficult to ever use windows again, so you'll suffer if you have pc's at work
If Bill can not afford a decent haircut then none of us can.IJ Reilly said:6) Bill still isn't rich enough to afford a decent haircut.
Great post Lacero!Lacero said:5. You work for Microsoft, so you have no choice.
4. Trojans and spyware actually turn you on.
3. Pointless, time-wasting tinkering is your one passion in life.
2. Peer pressure from your redneck PC friends.
1. You were dropped as a baby. (for this i feel sorry for you)
I second powerbook911's post. Everthing started from my first Mac purchase by getting the Ti PB about 4 years ago (I have not used Mac before that; I had to buy that Ti because it was a very beatiful notebook). Since then, additional PBs, ACDs, USB hubs, Firewire hubs, iPods, iPod accessories, many many mouses from Logitech, Wacom tabelt, keyboards, LaCie external hard drives, speakers, iCurb, cleaning goods, bags, CS2, Macromedia MX2004 Studio, and on and on. I am always at the look-out for new accessories I can use with my Macs. It is very addictive.powerbook911 said:
You forgot the most important one about style...skubish said:Well I will give it a try:
1. You want to play games or more specifically you want to games that aren't available for Mac.
2. You are in Law School and required to take exams on Windoze-only software.
3. You enjoy building your own PC.
4. You enjoy viruses and system crashes
The Mac version of M$ Office is fully compatible and mostly better to the window$ counterpart So this would be a moot point I think.sbb155 said:2. You are more interested in powerpoint/word/excel in a corporate enviroment rather than ilife/video/music (more a personal environment)