Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
It's this bit that caught my eye. QRumors. :D

Wonder what it could be?

I wonder too. I'm all tingly, same feeling I get just before a Steve-note™.

Sadly, I will probably have to sit this one out. Will be in new Denver office with T1 line scheduled to be turned on Tuesday morning. Somehow, I don't think Qwest will come through in time. Hopefully there will be a wireless signal I can leetch off of.

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
Oh god, I thought I was keeping roughly to within my 4 posts a day guideline obsession, 7.7 seems a bit excessive and I've deleted a bunch of posts recently :/

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Mmm...Gary...

00009095.gif

Well, I guess I posted a lot more than I realized while studying for quals this fall! :eek:

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Oh dear...second only to mad jew is the spamming department over the last six months. I didn't realize it was that bad! :eek:

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
i didn't get any mentions, but thats probably a good thing.

its amazing to see how active this place has become by looking back at the previous threads. :eek:

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Oh dear...second only to mad jew is the spamming department over the last six months. I didn't realize it was that bad! :eek:

Excellent, someone else who makes my posting look not quite as bad in comparison... :p ;) :cool:

Thanks as always Doctor Q, I love reading through threads like this.

However:

Doctor Q said:
~Shard~ held steady (dropping only slightly, from #6 to #7)

Don't you mean rising slightly from #7 to #6? :)

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to viewing the follow-up charts and other "surprises"... ;) :cool:

Doctor Q

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Hey Q, is it possible to see the top 100 for the past 3 years. I think that is where the big numbers would change.
My spreadsheet formulas could handle any number of members, if I tracked more data, but some of my work is proportional to the size of the tables, and it would take more time than I want to devote to it. I picked 50 as a round number, and now that's the tradition. So I can't make it easier by doing less than 50 either.

Ive posted 1774 in a year and I was also banned for 3 weeks. Those 3 weeks were when I planned to post 22,457 times but I couldnt. I think I should be number 1. :D
This is a thread where I post extrapolated numbers. I never thought to extrapolate over forum absences like yours!

Don't you mean rising slightly from #7 to #6? :)
I sure did and it's now fixed. Sorry. I also had the tildes on the front and back of your name reversed, so I fixed that too.

He-he... another year I've managed to stay on the top 50 list, yet go totally unnoticed... :D
To be on the shame list yet not warrant a mention is a feat to be savoured. ;)
Slipped completely under the radar. F117As have nothing on me :cool:
Did somebody hear the wind rustling?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
You're a....

Attachments

• post.jpg
    post.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 351
  • whore.jpg
    whore.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 378

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
I sure did and it's now fixed. Sorry. I also had the tildes on the front and back of your name reversed, so I fixed that too.

Thanks, no worries. :) And thanks for fixing the tildes as well, I didn't want to be rude and say anything at the time... :eek: ;)

Did somebody hear the wind rustling?

Perhaps, yeah, you're right... I could make a "pot-kettle" comment about Blue Velvet for instance, but will refrain from being a bastard at this point in time. Maybe later. :cool:

Diatribe

macrumors 601
Jan 8, 2004
Back in the motherland
These are always fun to see. Thanks Q!

I predict I'll be on the next one (at this rate) at which point I can hang my talkative head (hands?) in shame for it. :p

Yeah, I was gonna say... it doesn't necessarily speak for a "busy" RL if you're on that list. (You know know who I am talking about. Sh *cough* ard) :D :p

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003

Thanks. All part of being a bastard. :D

Yeah, I was gonna say... it doesn't necessarily speak for a "busy" RL if you're on that list. (You know know who I am talking about. Sh *cough* ard) :D :p

I can't help it if I'm an efficient multi-tasker. I can find time to post lots on MacRumors as well as maintaining a busy RL (including my modeling and acting of course.) :p :cool:

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
(including my modeling and acting of course.)
I've always admired you for your unashamed joy at building dolls and then play-acting with them.

Anyway, on topic... I too would find a list of the top n posters over a shorter time span, like the previous 2-3 years, to be interesting. Still, such a list would be difficult to compile.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.