Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
Considering that I spend far too much time on this forum, yet have never appeared on any of these lists, I do wonder if all of you who do appear just have pretend jobs...

:rolleyes: :p

It's a shame all your posts in the political forum aren't counted....

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
More members were making a fuss about it than I was back then....its even worse now - look at some of the sigs....

And don't forget you hold the one-day-all-time-record for the most posts in 24hours which, if I remember correctly is just over 200 posts :p

And the question would be?

D

Can I be banned for asking that just to get you to post more? :D

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
So when MJ takes the top spot are we gonna have balloons and streamers falling from the ceiling.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA

well, if you keep doing it you might get warned, then someone might get tired of it and give you a holiday for a few days:D

So when MJ takes the top spot are we gonna have balloons and streamers falling from the ceiling.

Nah, more than likely everybody's post count will get reset to 0 :p

D

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity

hah. i knew that's what you were doing too.

More members were making a fuss about it than I was back then....its even worse now - look at some of the sigs....

And don't forget you hold the one-day-all-time-record for the most posts in 24hours which, if I remember correctly is just over 200 posts :p

how did your quote of me turn into a quote of rdowns??

i don't look at peoples' signatures in general, but i'll keep an eye out.

hmm. was it 200? i thought it was 70ish. i'm sure mad jew (and probably others) has topped 200 at least once though.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
So, no new Mods after mad jew becomes one? Who else would ever dethrone him? :confused:
You underestimate the time suck that is moderdom, young Skywalker. Even mj's speed would falter.

Plus, given his frequencies and the odds, he'll be a father soon enough.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
...away from 5,000. :D
Given how much of a contribution you've made to these forums - and I mean that seriously - since June of 2002, I find it staggering that you're at 5000 (countable) posts now, which is well over 1000 posts less than mad jew made over the past six months.

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
Given how much of a contribution you've made to these forums - and I mean that seriously - since June of 2002, I find it staggering that you're at 5000 (countable) posts now, which is well over 1000 posts less than mad jew made over the past six months.

and if you take into consideration how little mad jew has contributed... mind boggling

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.