Trackpad++: Alternate Trackpad Driver for BootCamp

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by V-l-a-d-i-m-i-r, Nov 28, 2012.

1. GregoryLutkovsky macrumors newbie

GregoryLutkovsky

Hello! Please let me know how to enable swipe back and forth with two fingers in Google Chrome. Love your driver, especially ability to engage the Task View with 3 fingers. But is that feature is missing? Macbook Pro 15" (Late-2013), Windows 10 (x64), Trackpad++ (3.1e)

2. V-l-a-d-i-m-i-r thread starter macrumors 6502

V-l-a-d-i-m-i-r

This feature is implemented in Trackpad++, but it's disabled by default. In order to enable, please check the self-descriptive checkbox in '2-Finger Gestures' pane of the Trackpad++ Control Module. Also, by default you can go back/forward with 4 fingers, or you can use this gesture for Windows 10 desktops switching. Thank you for the feedback!

3. Riff_Al macrumors newbie

4. V-l-a-d-i-m-i-r thread starter macrumors 6502

V-l-a-d-i-m-i-r

5. Riff_Al, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017

Riff_Al macrumors newbie

Thank you very much!
    This address doesn't work for me, it is very strange.
    Also i tried to add http and https before, but nothing helpful.

6. treoguy macrumors member

I'd be curious to hear feedback from those of you running Windows 10 on a 12" MacBook with Trackpad++. I'm a longtime Mac user, but recently switched to a Surface Book. I ordered a MacBook 12", but still undecided if I can put with the keyboard and question how the trackpad will feel, work in Windows 10. Any and all feedback is welcome.

7. V-l-a-d-i-m-i-r thread starter macrumors 6502

V-l-a-d-i-m-i-r

@treoguy: I don't have this model, but people who provide the email feedback state the Trackpad++ works smoothly with 12" Macbook and Windows 10. All 2/3/4-finger gestures which Trackpad++ brings to Boot Camp are available for this model as well.