Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

What model are you getting?

• Total voters

dogg

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
Scotland
latex (free) gloves too!
200.gif
I was doing the same until I compared the Pro & PM in store. I found the dynamic island size looked bigger on the Pro taking more real estate. But that's just me.

SayCheese

macrumors 68000
Jun 14, 2007
Oxfordshire, England
Phone secured at a very quiet Oracle Apple Store - in and out in 10 mins on IUP. Only about 4 other customers in the store with me.

Stuck with silver - side by side with my 13 Pro, it is indeed slightly brighter and cooler compared to the warmer 13 Pro. It’s very subtle though, you can’t tell without them being next to each other. Space Black is indeed very nice, and was very tempting. As usual, gold didn’t do too much for me, and purple was a bit… bleh. Like a dark plum, but you have to hunt quite hard to see that it is indeed purple.
Hopefully it'll be just as peaceful later on..

Reactions: cambookpro

jahin17

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2016
London
Right. At regent street. Only store pickups with no walk ins available. I had 3 for pickup but apparently there’s now a limit where you can only pick up two devices. So will cancel one

• Wow
Reactions: Jinjin

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
Historically, there is a really small profit margin on Apple products - one reason PC World refused to stock their products initially, was that they demanded a 30% margin, which Apple wouldn’t agree to (at that time, the profit margin on a £1,000 iMac was just £70).

I suspect that JL exclude Apple from these deals (as I found out myself recently!) because it’s just not economically viable, especially as they give a free two-year warranty.
I get that. But make sure it’s in the T&Cs at least because I always check to see if it’s valid on Apple products. The free Google Nest being excluded was a bit mean of them when they never mentioned it anywhere.

strangerAir

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2018
At last, just received my DPD text 13:44-14:44 delivery. I’ll just have to sit here watching you lucky people. Happy days.

Reactions: azing

NARadyk

macrumors 6502a
May 21, 2021
UK
So I booked today off work. Made plans to be out for 5 today. Got DPD as my courier and:

Attachments

• 323B8A51-19A0-492B-AF20-537609BF2969.jpeg
    323B8A51-19A0-492B-AF20-537609BF2969.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Sad
Reactions: azing

Gubro

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
UK
WHERE ARE ALL THE DEEP PURPLE PICTURES PEOPLE!!!

need multiple angles and views of the shade!!

these #teamSpaceBlack folk need to see the true winning colour this year! :D
Still restoring the data. Btw I have to say it is duller colour than on the Apple website, nice, and muted. Very dependent on the lighting conditions though, sometimes it’s very purple, other times kinda almost black.
I love the colour, I had my doubts but it’s very, very nice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.