Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pullman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Greetings and salutations

I'm having issues with universal clipboard between my cMP3,1, 11" MBA and iPhone X. I've tried all sorts of solutions mentioned online short of wiping and reinstalling the devices.

Here's a picture describing the problem. Universal clipboard used to work when the cMP ran High Sierra (it's got a compatible wifi/bt card). But it doesn't work after I installed Monterey using OCLP. I'm wondering if this is somehow related to OCLP since the native Monterey install on the MBA has functioning clipboard — has anyone encountered this? Could it be related to a setting in OCLP?

8CE0FA7A-0ECA-4537-993C-7CB1A5726A25 copy.jpg

In case it's relevant, I'm also not getting Universal Control to work between the two Macs. On the cMP I do have the Universal Control button under Sys Prefs—Display, but that button is not there on the MBA. But on the MBA, however, I can select the cMP for mirroring. But I the MBA does not appear for mirroring on the cMP.

Thanks very much in advance
Philip

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.