Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mariusignorello

Suspended
Jun 9, 2013
Ordered on preorder day.
Switching from T-Mobile
1 Gold Pro
2 Blue Pro
Website showed will be delivered on 10/23
Got confirmation email that will ship on 10/30
Got charged right away (still showing as pending on banks side, reflecting on my balance)
No movement at all.
View attachment 971200
Looks like they’re shipping FedEx Standard Overnight so you most likely won’t see much until the day before.

kride386

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2020
Ordered on preorder day.
Switching from T-Mobile
1 Gold Pro
2 Blue Pro
Website showed will be delivered on 10/23
Got confirmation email that will ship on 10/30
Got charged right away (still showing as pending on banks side, reflecting on my balance)
No movement at all.
View attachment 971200

This is almost exactly what happened to me (except email said 10/23 and order tracking said 10/30), and after a 45 minute call today (and a call yesterday and a call day before where they said everything was fine), they said it hadn't shipped and they're worried it fell through the cracks and my best bet was to cancel and reorder. I'm so upset.

thewebslinger

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2020
order status says shipped but have yet to receive a tracking number. Switching from T-Mobile so no online Verizon account yet.

anthony13

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2012
Still nothing on mine, I wasn't able to place my order until noon on release day because of a security hold on my account, so those few hours pushed me way back. still says 'shipping date 10/30'.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Original poster
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Still nothing on mine, I wasn't able to place my order until noon on release day because of a security hold on my account, so those few hours pushed me way back. still says 'shipping date 10/30'.

That’s not bad compared to some people on the Apple thread that completed their order on preorder day due to some technical difficulties and some of them have dates going into November. I would rather have a ship date of 10/30 vs 11/3-11/9.

Reactions: anthony13

rebecca91099

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2017
Maryland
I was able to call UPS and was told that my phone had a physical scan in Kentucky this morning at 9am. On my end I don't see anything since 10/19 when it was in california. Knowing it has moved makes me feel a lot better! Still on track for delivery tomorrow. Unsure why it isn't telling me on my end that it has moved though.

n4uaj

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2011
So my tracking number says it was picked up on Sunday from west chester pa but it says hold but will deliver tomorrow. It says standard overnight
My VZ app updated that is is indeed in Memphis delivery date still tomorrow by 8pm

n4uaj

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2011
Anyone have experience with snagging one on release day at a Verizon store? I know Best Buy and Apple Store probably have more stock, but I have a good amount of Verizon device dollars that I would like to use.
Call ahead to be sure but at one time the device dollars could only be used ordering in the MyVerizon app.

macbookguy

Cancelled
Dec 28, 2006
It also seems like there are a few of us switching from T-Mobile. Me personally, I would rather pay more for better service and coverage.

I did this as well. There's 5G UWB in places I frequent here. And hopefully I'll actually have service when I visit more rural parts of Ohio...

jsdiv

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2020
Verizon is over here pinging me twice a day with promotional emails while I wait for an order update email ha ha. It's a little cruel I must say.

anthony13

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2012
I switched from AT&T, and it appears I cant sign up for a MyVerizon account until I actually get the phone in hand? I wish I could atleast log in and see some general information.

thewebslinger

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2020
I switched from AT&T, and it appears I cant sign up for a MyVerizon account until I actually get the phone in hand? I wish I could atleast log in and see some general information.
Same problem I have....can’t contact support either cause no account

kunzsteven1

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2020
My 256Gb 12 pro in graphite still hasn't shipped even though the estimated delivery is tomorrow. I ordered right when it went live. I contacted support and said it might not arrive till the 26th due to "high demand" :(

OtterChaos

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2020
For those of you who are anticipating delivery on the 23rd but have not received any tracking information...

Recommend contacting Verizon- mine was not showing in the app, or on their website, but the agent on the phone was able to give me a tracking number, and it looks like it’ll be here tomorrow without any issues.

I requested a callback through the MyVerizon app, and received a callback within 2 minutes.

grahamg1104

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2020
For those of you who are anticipating delivery on the 23rd but have not received any tracking information...

Recommend contacting Verizon- mine was not showing in the app, or on their website, but the agent on the phone was able to give me a tracking number, and it looks like it’ll be here tomorrow without any issues.

I requested a callback through the MyVerizon app, and received a callback within 2 minutes.

My 128gb pacific blue pro was supposed to ship today, but it will now (according to an agent) ship tomorrow and arrive over the weekend. Frankly, I am not bothered as Verizon now lists the pacific blue pro to be delivered November 18th.

StageMomma

macrumors member
Nov 29, 2019
South Carolina
I went into the Verizon store today and was told to check at 12:01am and 3:01 am to see if I could reserve a phone for in store pickup or show up early tomorrow and line up to get a phone.

KAF

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2020
Finally some movement on my tracking. Magically appeared in KY after being in CA for the week. Getting pumped!

kjmff5

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2011
Finally some movement on my tracking. Magically appeared in KY after being in CA for the week. Getting pumped!
Mine just did the same thing! Annoying because I am in the Bay Area so it‘s like they backtracked...

KAF

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2020
Mine just did the same thing! Annoying because I am in the Bay Area so it‘s like they backtracked...
Makes you wonder, were they ever in CA to begin with lol. I guess it's easier to send the bulk to the hub in KY then disperse from there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.