Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ThaddeusToad

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2020
Yes it shipped today, the label hasn't been scanned by UPS but I have the tracking number.

VZW.jpg

KAF

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2020
Payment didn't go through when I say pay with pall LMAO oh well. On the phone now since online payment not working. Hasn't been smooth sailing for me.

Plut

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2017
I ordered 2 identical Graphite 256GB Max on the same order. Got a FedEx tracking number for one last night and a UPS tracking number this morning for the other one.

They could have saved on shipping by sending them together. ??‍♂️

iteklog

macrumors regular
Jan 22, 2008
NNJ/NYC
I got the shipping email for the phone to b delivered on 11/13. Anyone else had problems when preordering and not able to select the option to trade the phone?

AndyDandy1

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2018
Not everyone is getting though. Just a few on here. I've seen the shipping notice come as late as Thursday before delivery and still delivered on time. Don't sweat it.
Thank you, verizon also told me between 11/11-11/18 for it which threw me off even tho i was told 11/13 and ordered 815 am

Jonny Robinson

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
I had to call Verizon yesterday because my iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB in Graphite order had payment issues, they weren't able to update the payment information. They had to cancel and re-order it today. I still have an 11/13 estimated delivery date.

No shipment information for the iPhone 12 mini 256GB in Black yet. Order Status page still reads "Delivery date will be updated soon." Pre-Order Status Page says "Processing".

AndyDandy1

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2018
As part of the annual upgrade program do I use the old sim card on my 11 pro max or use the one they are sending with the 12 pro max?

Thanks

AndyDandy1

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2018
I had to call Verizon yesterday because my iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB in Graphite order had payment issues, they weren't able to update the payment information. They had to cancel and re-order it today. I still have an 11/13 estimated delivery date.

No shipment information for the iPhone 12 mini 256GB in Black yet. Order Status page still reads "Delivery date will be updated soon." Pre-Order Status Page says "Processing".
How did you know you had payment issues?

Jonny Robinson

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Update: I checked my FedEx account and have an inbound delivery from Verizon (Indianapolis, IN) with an anticipated ship date 11/12 estimated delivery of November 13. The shipment information was sent to FedEx 3 hours ago.

Jonny Robinson

macrumors member
Dec 11, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
As part of the annual upgrade program do I use the old sim card on my 11 pro max or use the one they are sending with the 12 pro max?
"Always use the SIM card that comes with a device." Rory Sykes on Twitter.

I received this in an email from Verizon when I ordered the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro.

"When you receive your new iPhone, a SIM card is included. You can activate it by contacting your carrier or replace it with your existing SIM. We recommend using a new SIM to get the most up-to-date features."

Reactions: choosehappy33
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.