Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tommyboy9996

macrumors 6502
Aug 21, 2009
NJ - Ocean County
NJ, was able to place my order 4 minutes early via the app. Got the PB 512GB Pro Max, I’ve been going back and forth with that and the graphite for weeks, never had such a hard time with colors. Delivered by 11/13!

Edit: Got to use my $100 in device dollars too!

njsp

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2011
I'd like to upgrade however my current data plan does not support 5G, should that stop me?

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
Device Dollars - did anyone get the option to apply them when setting up the 24 month plan? I didn't see the option but might have rushed past. I have $35 in device dollars and about $50 in VZ dollars and didn't see an option to apply either - just to hit my card for the "due now" portion. That's mostly taxes so maybe they won't allow it although in theory I would think they would allow applying the device dollars to reduce the payment plan.
Yeah I applied my device dollars right at the end of checkout.

Reactions: choosehappy33

Dgoins1

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2012
No, it shouldn't. The app gave me that error too even though I had the right plan. I think the only thing that matters for now is the trade-in credit. You get more credit with some select plans like Play More, Do More, Get More.
Can still add the ultra wide band for $10
More too. Hopefully they speed up the process to have it more widely available

superloco831

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2018
Ordered my 128 gb graphite 12 pro max this morning and just opened the Verizon app again out of curiosity and the 12 pro max dates have already extended to November the 20 so this iphone is selling quickly and out of curiosity will my phone arrive on the 13th like my order says or actually shipped on the 13th when released if I am not mistaken the carriers get them a couple days before release sorry just rambling on because I am excited

Reactions: eddiezus

aYvYyyPhNa

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2015
Did anyone happen to call and order through a rep? Mine is showing the order is on hold because I need to accept T&C's. When I got to complete that, it says they have already been accepted. Customer service said the order is fine and I did accept T&C's. Anyone else with that issue?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.