Verizon Order Status Changed!

stu00a

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2011
Ordered a phone before midnight on Verizon and received confirmation right after.

I checked my order status about an hour ago, it showed delivery date of 09/19 but now it is changed to "Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time."

Anyone have this? What's up with the order?

fanchee

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2009
Pretty sure everyone is seeing this. It's been mentioned in a lot of threads. I'd go by the initial email.

butterfly92

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
I have the same exact issue. It said 9/19 all day and now it has changed to "Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time." Hopefully this isn't something bad.

butterfly92

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
maybe everyone that ordered it before it was released got dropped. I'm not seeing that with my order.
I ordered around 3:37 AM Eastern Time. Waited for apple store website for half an hour - had no luck with it.

My order says it's not available right now.

pragmatous

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2012
Nope mine is still 9/19 but I ordered a phone that no one else probably did.

Ordered a phone before midnight on Verizon and received confirmation right after.

I checked my order status about an hour ago, it showed delivery date of 09/19 but now it is changed to "Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time."

Anyone have this? What's up with the order?

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
Mine still shows 9/19 on the regular order status website (the one that's linked in the confirmation email) but the format has changed, only shows the order number and the section for tracking number (which has a - on it). The iconic pre-order order status link that's been posted all over here, says "Failed to respond" - so I'm guessing their systems are updating on the backend, or getting hammered.

Update: Iconic pre-order status link now shows "Your order has been sent for processing" and my card has a hold on it now for the charge.

butterfly92

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
Mine still shows 9/19 on the regular order status website (the one that's linked in the confirmation email) but the format has changed, only shows the order number and the section for tracking number (which has a - on it). The iconic pre-order order status link that's been posted all over here, says "Failed to respond" - so I'm guessing their systems are updating on the backend, or getting hammered.

Update: Iconic pre-order status link now shows "Your order has been sent for processing" and my card has a hold on it now for the charge.
what time did you order?

spazma7ik

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2009
Verizon will not be shipping ANY iPhone 6 Plus phones until October. Sorry y'all. Should have went with Apple.

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
what time did you order?
A few minutes before 1:01 AM. Confirmation email shows 12:00 AM exact (I'm in Mountain time zone)
64GB White iPhone 6 if it makes any difference.

----------

Verizon will not be shipping ANY iPhone 6 Plus phones until October. Sorry y'all. Should have went with Apple.
Riiight, then I guess they'll just be charging people now, letting them pay interest, etc, and we'll just be cool with it. BS.

tmoney468

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2007
Mine had the date of 9/19, now it says "Your order has been sent for processing."

I also say that my CC was now charged which is a good sign

Iusername20

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2011
Is it safe to just go by the delivery date in the email? Even if order status says "not available" Im in process.

wxman2003

Suspended
Apr 12, 2011
Is this the iPhone 5 thread? Sure seems like the same postings as what was said 2 years ago. Ah yes. My order went from XX date to now being processed. And Verizon rep said nothing would be shipped until October 2012. Remember the preorder on the 21st? People started getting them on the 28th, the day you could buy them in the stores.

accentaudio

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2012
Kansas City
They "claim" nobody is getting them in September. I have a pre-order in for October delivery. If I can jump on one locally before that date I'll cancel my order with Verizon.
This is a LIE... I just talked to a rep that guarantees if the confirmation email that you receive says delivery on 9/19 that you WILL have it that day. I ordered 3 6+ 64GB iPhones and they all say delivery on 9/19... He did say I was high up in the Q. and that orders from here on out won't ship till Oct... I don't know who these reps are that are claiming that absolutely no 6+ will be shipped till Oct... What they are meaning to say is that from here on out. NOT people who got their orders in early and by the grace of God fell high into their Q

Iusername20

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2011
This is a LIE... I just talked to a rep that guarantees if the confirmation email that you receive says delivery on 9/19 that you WILL have it that day. I ordered 3 6+ 64GB iPhones and they all say delivery on 9/19... He did say I was high up in the Q. and that orders from here on out won't ship till Oct... I don't know who these reps are that are claiming that absolutely no 6+ will be shipped till Oct... What they are meaning to say is that from here on out. NOT people who got their orders in early and by the grace of God fell high into their Q
Good to hear. I just got off with a clueless rep. She sounded like she had no clue what she was looking at. She goes "well everything in your file says 9/19 (after she told me 10/28 even though my email says 9/19), then she says ok 9/19 but if you got space gray + it'll be an extra few days". i loled and hung up.