Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IllIllIll

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2011
Just don't buy any Apple products. You've already annoyed a lot of people here with this thread, you don't deserve to be a member of the Cult.

iMacUser324

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2008
I honestly do not understand why half the people responding to this thread have to be hostile over a simple question, even if it has been repeated multiple times. Get over yourself. Not everyone spends their mornings and nights lurking through the forum and reading through all the topics like the rest of you.

To the original poster, if you truly need it now, buy it. If not just wait it out.

norbiu

macrumors member
Aug 23, 2007
I don't get the hostility. It's not like he's asking three days after the thing was launched.

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
I don't get the hostility. It's not like he's asking three days after the thing was launched.

Agreed.
Yes, it's annoying for those who browse the forums - but, no one is forcing you to reply. You aren't getting paid to reply to threads ... so just ignore the post if you don't like it; no need for all the rude replies. I could understand the rude replies if someone was trolling, but it doesn't look like the OP is a frequent poster who is trying to do that.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.