Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mackilroy

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2006
i saw the review for that game on channel G4's X-Play, and they gave it a 45 out of 5! seemed to be a pretty awesome game!:cool:

if only i had a PS3...

How do you get a 45 out of 5? :p I mean, sure, it looks like a cool game, but I think only real life deserves that high a score. ;)

MIDI_EVIL

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2006
UK
Hey guys, first day playing today...

MIDI_EVIL

Do we have like a regular team or a time/day that we play?

I'm interested.

Coded-Dude

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Warhawk 1.2 patch is available....launch the game and it will prompt to download.
Once downloaded continue to the Online section of the game and you can download the Omega Dawn update(for $7.99). I was prompted, but it is available under Downloads. :cool:

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
The Omega Dawn pack is out and I'm going to get it tonight...anybody tried it yet? I was thinking the drop-ships would be much bigger than they really are.

$7.99 isn't all that bad.

Bless

Coded-Dude

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2007
Sacramento, CA
yep...the map is HUGE! I haven't spent anytime driving around it(I mostly stayed in a warhawk), but got to use the dropships in the other maps and was impressed, it changes CTF and ZONES completely - since you can fly in a squad of troops and a tank or jeep. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.