Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LewisChapman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2015
I'm not getting the watch update either :(
Just says my software is up to date.

I got in installed in time before the pull and it seems to be much better then beta 1. Less crashes, notifications seem to be consistent, not as slow, apps actually load now. Feels very much like WatchOS 1. Battery life seems pretty on par, but too early to tell.

At least you aren't in the same situation as grinny, his watch might steal his identity and book a flight to Jamaica.

DJLAXL

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2014
UT
Beta is back up. 2 hours to download though

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 210

chinanderm

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2014
Iowa
May be available for download again but I still cannot install it. Still getting the "Unable to Verify Update" message.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Well, there seems to be no release pattern since we got a Seattle user, New York user. Still nothing for me in California.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
May be available for download again but I still cannot install it. Still getting the "Unable to Verify Update" message.

That was what I saw this morning right before they pulled the update. I literally downloaded it and couldn't install it. A reboot later the update was gone completely.

hlfway2anywhere

Cancelled
Jul 15, 2006
Downloaded and waiting to install. My watch doesn't have 50% charge. But it downloaded and processed. Once my watch hits 50% i'll hit Install again.

chinanderm

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2014
Iowa
That was what I saw this morning right before they pulled the update. I literally downloaded it and couldn't install it. A reboot later the update was gone completely.
I just deleted the downloaded update (Watch.app -> Usage -> Software Update). Trying to redownload but Watch.app crashes when it begins. Of course.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
because I deleted it when I first failed to install the beta2

Ah, well for me the update downloaded this morning but woudn't install. Kept telling me I wasn't connected to the internet. Then the update disappeared. Now it's still saying my software is up to date with no update found

bryanwongxin

macrumors member
Jul 8, 2014
Ah, well for me the update downloaded this morning but woudn't install. Kept telling me I wasn't connected to the internet. Then the update disappeared. Now it's still saying my software is up to date with no update found

I got the same problem as you, kept telling me no internet connection.
So I deleted the profile but nothing changed...
And now everything works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.