Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

juanster

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2007
toronto
i put my Mb in a incase sleeve and inside the laptop compartment in my backpack when i take it to school with me

JeffTL

macrumors 6502a
Dec 18, 2003
My girlfriend uses a Brenthaven Trek backpack to carry her Macbook and large quantities of books and other things that would be a lot lighter than your camera. I am sure their Pro pack is nice too. Personally i am partial to the same company's shoulder bags, but their backpacks are the best in their class as well.

yorkshire

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2008
UK
I have sleeves for my laptops, and then various messenger bags and backpacks to throw them in. :cool: If you opt for a decent sleeve, you can pick your backpack of choice without having to find a specific "laptop backpack" that meets your needs and criteria.

I do this as well. Those sleeves are quite protective.

ukmacpro

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2008
London
I transport both mine in Incase sleeves (the one for my MacBook air is all fluffy on the inside, which I love!) which means I'm free to put them in what ever bag I'm using that day.

I suppose they don't provide as much protection as a proper laptop bag, but I don't seem to have had any issues yet.

MattZani

macrumors 68030
Apr 20, 2008
UK
Marware Sportfolio Deluxe

media.nl

MacBook Pro seems well protected, case has room for spare battery, iPod/iPhone, Charger, External 2.5" Drives, USB Sticks etc, its a good sized bag.

When i go to Uni, i'll probably pick up a Sportfolio, as i wont need all the kit with me all the time, just something to go in my Bag.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.