What drugs have you tried?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ceezy3000, Jun 27, 2009.

1. ceezy3000 macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

What drugs have you tried or still continue to use? I'm just wondering how many drugs some of you members have done or still use. I can admit to having done shrooms and i continue to smoke weed. I'm just curious to see what you guys have done. LSD Coke? whatever i just want to know :cool:

2. benlangdon macrumors 65832

benlangdon

wouldn't mind joining in the conversation but do not know if im allowed to.

MODS?

3. FunkyMonkey macrumors 6502

4. TwinCities Dan macrumors 603

TwinCities Dan

Double Parked out front of the Courthouse
    I smell bacon! ;) :p

None, officer. I had a bacon omelette once... :eek:

5. iVeBeenDrinkin' macrumors 65816

iVeBeenDrinkin'

A better question would be, what drugs haven't I tried?

6. ceezy3000 thread starter macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

haha i like your style

haha dont worry im not a narc

7. benlangdon macrumors 65832

benlangdon

well drugs...
    are a bust.

i don't care who you are, they are a bust.

could give my life story but, its
    well, my life story, and no one want to here that.

8. iVeBeenDrinkin' macrumors 65816

iVeBeenDrinkin'

Why not? We can see every bit of electronics equipment you've ever bought, in your signature. Surely, you'd like to share your drug stories.

9. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

10. toolbox macrumors 68020

toolbox

11. TwinCities Dan macrumors 603

TwinCities Dan

Double Parked out front of the Courthouse
    Anybody ever tried "reefer"? That s&%t looks dangerous! :eek: :p ;)

12. ceezy3000 thread starter macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

haha thanks for the link

13. benlangdon macrumors 65832

benlangdon

well ugh, thats not all ive bought :rolleyes:

well lets see, to name a few things.
    one of my friends went to rehab for heroin after his dad died of cancer (rest in piece)
    another friend starting doing drugs after his dad killed himself in there families living room and has gone to rehab more times than i can remember for meth, heroin and just about anthing and everything else.
    as for the rest of my friends, they all lived *#($ed up lives. *THEY ALL LIVED AND STILL LIVED MESSED UP LIVES*
    i was lucky to stop when i did, never got into heroin or meth but have done most other things excluding crack, pcp, lsd and some others.
    when i stopped it was a horrible time. 3 of my friends were selling coc, one of them stole a bottle of medication (legit meds i need) from me and it just grew from there, i threw a bunch of bricks at his car (it was were they were hiding there coc, and it didn't work anymore) we fought and things were never the same after between everyone.

bunch of stuff more happened and 3-4 years later i am here. haven't seen my friends from then since my friends dads funeral, where i actually cried a little (all of our families were tight, my dad was a joke and i looked up to my friends dad).

on one note, i am clean now, going to school for aerospace enginneering and doing pretty well, still have a lot left.
    but on ther other note, i miss my friends, i have made new ones that i am pretty tight with but i still miss them. i new all of them since elementry school. everything i have ever done, has been done with them or has been because of them.

i have tried to talk to them about getting clean and stuff, but it just never...
    nothing will ever be the same as it used to be between us, and is all because of drugs.

i miss you guys.:( (zack s., mark, mikey, deven, criss, kramer, zack v.)
    man the stories i have of what we did. i actually wrote part of one for a presentation at school (minus all the drugs and girls) everyone loved it, my friend and i almost died.

p.s. yaya emo bull c$(#.

14. iVeBeenDrinkin' macrumors 65816

iVeBeenDrinkin'

Reefer, is the gateway drug that led me down into the dark hole in which I currently reside.

15. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Uh, marijuana and alcohol. You know, the normal teenage stuff.

16. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

I have smoked marijuana occasionally, but it's not really my thing. I have a few mates who smoke it daily. They look absolutely pathetic.

Alco is my substance of choice.

17. benlangdon macrumors 65832

benlangdon

o in case anyone does read this thread and ever thinks of, does, goings to, sell coc (or any drug), i tell you from what a man told me that i truly respect.

"Get the hell out when you say 'I am making bank'."
    it saved me.

18. ceezy3000 thread starter macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

I've really been wanting to try LSD, like real bad idk y. Has anyone here dropped acid? can u tell me what its like?

19. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

have a look on youtube. There are some interesting vids there

20. Conversion macrumors member

Conversion

Sometimes when I have a headache I would take a panodil :eek:

21. theLimit macrumors 6502a

theLimit

I've dabbled a bit. What can I say, I'm the curious type...

Caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, dextromethorphan, marijuana, various inhalants, prescription painkillers, prescription psychotropics, LSD, opium, morphine, heroin, cocaine.

Other than the standard first three, the only one's I'd still do are marijuana, DXM, opium, and acid. Marijuana tends to just sort of happen at parties, but I don't do it too much 'cause I get more paranoid than my normal sober self. Opium is nice and relaxing, good for cuddling with someone or just watching movies. DXM isn't exactly illegal, it's the active ingredient in many cough syrups. Once you find your correct dosage, it's a good trip that can range from just making music sound better to a full-on eight hour spiritual journey.

LSD is by far my favorite, but I can't find it anywhere these days. I swear it was made specifically for my brain chemistry. Some people, including close friends I've tripped with, have a "bad trip" sometimes or even most times. I've never had one. For me, colors get brighter, all my senses are heightened, and I gain a sort of empathy for others. I can feel the "collective consciousness" that some people mention, where you feel connected to every other person or thing in the world. People have told me that I seem more sober on acid than I do when I am sober. I become nice and I smile and mingle and talk to people. I'm normally a grouchy introvert.

I am by no means suggesting the use of any drug, legal or illegal. But if you're adventurous enough to try something, I highly recommend having an experienced and sober sitter the first time you try something new. Also, if you're prone to do anything to excess, such as gambling or playing WoW, stay away from the addictive drugs. I've lived with addicts, and it really hurts when friends and family lie to and steal from you.

22. ceezy3000 thread starter macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

haha yea thats what all my friends have been telling me about acid

23. kymac macrumors 6502a

kymac

wow.. i don't even take tylenol because im so paranoid :eek:

24. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Just the usual- Alcohol, caffeine, paracetamol. But I also tried and rather liked Kava back in the day. I dropped alcohol the first time I got anywhere more than tipsy (at 16, 23 now) and haven't had more than a glass of bucks fizz at New Years since.

Was perfect for me since I have general, though weak anxiety. I'm a natural worrier :eek: and that stuff made me not. And I think thats why I don't like taking these mind altering stuffs.

But yea. A friend of mine does and keeps trying to convince me to take Salvia. Heh, no. It sounds okay but I wouldn't trust my uncontrolled mind. But I'll happily look after him on the stuff "hey someones drawing cut out lines on me".