Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zachary1992

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2020
I pre-ordered the Pacific Blue IPhone 12 Pro, and was having the hardest time deciding on a case / wallet. None of the silicon cases were exactly meshing with the Pacific Blue color other than the Plum color. Do we think the plum case is a little fem? I think the contrast between that and the blue is perfect.

Thought about going naked, but have been doing so with my 8 Plus for the last year. For 2 years it did not have one scratch on it, and in a year without the case, the thing is in tatters and I can't trade it in for any cash back which is a shame.

Reactions: Mikeyde1989

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Original poster
Apr 4, 2020
Happy i ordered my MagSafe charger as soon as pre orders started, shipping times have slipped into November, pro max MagSafe silicone cases still not available. ?

MagSafe charger should be here on Thursday.

Attachments

• B7B64654-4C4C-4518-8F2F-FD8753D7606B.jpeg
    B7B64654-4C4C-4518-8F2F-FD8753D7606B.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 118

jjayr41

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2016
Ordered navy blue silicone case and MagSafe charger to go along with my PB 12 Pro. Case and charger estimated delivery for next Wednesday.

Reactions: zooby

Zachary1992

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2020
Happy i ordered my MagSafe charger as soon as pre orders started, shipping times have slipped into November, pro max MagSafe silicone cases still not available. ?

What exactly is the appeal in the mag safe charger? It doesn't charge any faster than the lightning cord, does it? Also, if it's a magnet, doesn't it kind of defeat the ease of being able to put it on and pick it off of the charger?

Reactions: Pug72

JagRunner

Suspended
Oct 18, 2018
Houston,Texas
What exactly is the appeal in the mag safe charger? It doesn't charge any faster than the lightning cord, does it? Also, if it's a magnet, doesn't it kind of defeat the ease of being able to put it on and pick it off of the charger?

The appeal is Apple made it lol

I ordered a Spigen case off Amazon for my 12 Pro. That's good enough for me, for now.

Reactions: AE14

MrGunnyPT

macrumors 65816
Mar 23, 2017
So currently I have a Spigen case on router while we wait for the Leather Cases to be available.

Afterwards I'll get the leather case + wallet combo

dcpmark

macrumors 65816
Oct 20, 2009
Torras slim case. The only cases I’ve used for years. They hold up well, are cheap and don’t add much bulk at all.

Oooo, thank you....seems to be exactly what I wanted for my Mini. I’m assuming it’s going to be very similar to the Seidio Surface case that I love.

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
Ordered Apple plum silicone case and California poppy leather wallet.

Case delivers next Wednesday but wallet Nov 25! Do you think they will have stock next Friday when I pick up my 12 Pro?

Reactions: Mikeyde1989

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Original poster
Apr 4, 2020

It charges at 15W or up to 15W, got plenty of apple fast chargers, like how it's a magnetic wireless charger, no need to fiddle around in the middle of the night looking for the lightning port, place the phone near the MagSafe charger and boom you're good to go.

Oblivion1337

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2018
UK
It charges at 15W or up to 15W, got plenty of apple fast chargers, like how it's a magnetic wireless charger, no need to fiddle around in the middle of the night looking for the lightning port, place the phone near the MagSafe charger and boom you're good to go.

Geez, I like the way you put on looking for lightning port in middle of night. Shoot, I’m gonna need another MagSafe to cover for both me and missus.

Reactions: LFC2020

Htsi

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2020
plan to buy this years smart battery case when it comes out, have ordered the wallet & MagSafe right now. I am also looking forward to what mophie comes up with for MagSafe and 3-in-1 charger solution. Belkin looks nice, but reviews are bad.

Character Zero

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2005
I have a navy case coming tomorrow which is cool. I can just look at it empty for a week. I thought about the MagSafe charger but I already have a dual phone, watch charger on my nightstand that works just fine. I decided to save a few bucks and get a puck Qi charger on Amazon to take to and from work, it won’t charge at 15W but with just streaming music, I don’t think I need fast charging. Trying to get away from using the port, just in the car.

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010

Pro Max cases will probably be available on 11/6.

• Sad
Reactions: LFC2020

i007

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
Tri-State
I just ordered a MagSafe charger and a 20w charging brick. Next is the screen protector.
Which screen protector are you going for? I want a full coverage one, but most of the items on amazon seem to be 11pro/max recycled protectors. I'm assuming the 12 glass will be slightly larger and not curved

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.