Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gsugolfer

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2010
Georgia, USA
What does it consist of exactly?

How did you get into it?

What type of schooling does it require?

I'm a CPA in the audit department of a public accounting firm. In my state, it requires 150 hours of college classes and passing the CPA exam (a national test).

I got into it during college when I took a required financial accounting class and one of my professors (who later turned out to be a great mentor throughout the rest of my college experience) talked me into it.

GoreVidal

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2011
Aerospace engineer and astrophysicist, currently designing NASA's manned Mars mission.

iJohnHenry

macrumors P6
Mar 22, 2008
On tenterhooks
Aerospace engineer and astrophysicist, currently designing NASA's manned Mars mission.

terical.gif

dkersten

macrumors 6502a
Nov 5, 2010
Computer engineering student and a part time grocery store worker. God I can't wait to get a real job so I don't have to deal with stupid customers.

Starfighter

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2011
Sweden
I worked on and off in a library last year but I couldn't handle the people because I'm really introverted. So, now I'm back in school. I found out yesterday that my first hand option accepted me so I'm starting a two year program with focus on code (HTML 5, CSS, Java, PHP, C++ and much more) and design (a lot of Illustrator I've heard) this fall. It's going to be so much fun!

Jul 1, 2007
Indiana
Mechanical Engineer.

Have always been into tinkering with things.

Bachelor's Degree and being a nerd. 4 years of studying, homework Hell, and student loans out the wazoo at the #1 engineering school in the nation. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.