Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrweirdo

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2005
the apolloim project as that would be awesome to have on the touch/ipod because of its use of libpidgin which adium uses on ox. That would allow for almost all the IM networks on the device. Not to mention it can run silently in the background while your using other apps at the same time :)

Solesk

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2007
i would like to see an app that could auto sense the car turning off and respond by pausing the current song and turning off. not sure if that's possible though.

razorianfly

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2007
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Apple iChat intergration for both iPhone, over edge, and iPod touch, over wifi. I'd pay another $10 for that functionality, gladly.

Bring on the special event (presumably 28th Feb)

R-Fly

andi030

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2007
Possibility to have an "Hard drive" Where you able to view downloaded PDFs and Pic and edit Docs.
that the Ipod touch would be for me the ULTIMATEPOD! :D

Integrate the Flashplayer on Safari!(youp*rn.com is waiting!! :p)

ohh a way to remove form the homescreen unnessesary Apps (like stocks!)

Also something like a DJ tool :D (like the Dj Player http://www.pacemaker.net no need to be that advances!)

*mhhh*that sound awesome!

cbrain

macrumors 65816
Dec 9, 2006
North-East, UK
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

I'm hoping for "iPhysics", "Lights Off" and an RSS app.

SNeil

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2008
Is this SDK available to all users, meaning, I can use SDK to develop my own apps or this is avaialable only to software companies ?

shoelessone

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2007
I'd like to be able to put images directly from my camera to th iPod Touch, so that I could them email them to friends or whatever.

xXriderXx7

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2007
Lake Elsinore, California
Wireless syncing, including music/videos, not just contacts and mail.
I could deal with it being a little slow.

And also, an Apple setting allowing to place a background on the home screen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.