What TV Shows Are You Watching?

ValtermcPires

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 30, 2013
Portugal, Cascais
I have searched and could find anything.

So atm i watching Boardwalk Empire Season S3

And in near future i will start watching 24 and start re-seeing Nikita, i stopped on season 2.

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2012
I have searched and could find anything.

So atm i watching Boardwalk Empire Season S3

And in near future i will start watching 24 and start re-seeing Nikita, i stopped on season 2.
I stopped Nikita on season 3. It just ended by the way. The final episode titled 'Canceled' aired about 10 days ago. I won't continue watching it. I may just read about how the series ended.

hallux

macrumors 68030
Apr 25, 2012
So many I may not catch them all..

HIMYM (final season)
BBT
Blacklist
Hostages (over now, finale was last night)
Chicago Fire (and probably PD when it premieres tomorrow)
L&O SVU
Criminal Minds
CSI
Blue Bloods
The Good Wife (just started, actually interesting)

I know I missed some comedies but they're new ones and I'm watching because they're on, though they may not be great and I don't really mind if they're cancelled. I've also started watching some HBO series now that I have HBO in my TV package, might as well make use of it.

Ok, maybe I have a problem...

ValtermcPires

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 30, 2013
Portugal, Cascais
I stopped Nikita on season 3. It just ended by the way. The final episode titled 'Canceled' aired about 10 days ago. I won't continue watching it. I may just read about how the series ended.
One of biggest "complains" in Nikita is they do LOT of missions :/ sometimes gets a bit boring.

citizenzen

macrumors 68000
Mar 22, 2010
Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee.

Available on Crackle.

Spoilers, hosted by Kevin Smith.

Available on Hulu Plus.

Two excellent shows.

hallux

macrumors 68030
Apr 25, 2012
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
NCIS LA
Person of Interest
Arrow
Intelligence

Whatever i can get over the air.
Crap, forgot POI, and thanks for the reminder on Intelligence, now I need to go watch it On-Demand or online and set my DVR for next week..

GroundLoop

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2003
Major Crimes
Rizzoli & Isles
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD
Revolution
Intelligence
The Assets (mini-series)
The Big Bang Theory
Scandal
Grey's Anatomy

Now that I list it out, that is an awful lot of TV...

GL

vrDrew

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2010
Midlife, Midwest
OK: This list is certainly not awl-inclusive, but it does hit the highlights of what I'm finding interesting this miserably cold and snowy January. It also, for whatever reason, includes shows I watch via Netflix (USA)

1) Endeavour - the origin story of much-revered British TV detective Morse. For various reasons the Brits have fallen in love with 1960s vintage versions of themselves.

2) True Detective. Honestly, the best show on HBO since the Sopranos. Any doubts you mights have had about Mathew McConaughey or Woody Harrelson's acting chops will be dished in the first five minutes.

3) On a completely different tack: Fast & Loud. A guilty pleasure. Richard Rawlings and his crew of Dallas-based technicians buy ratty-looiking classic cars and turn them into huge piles of cash, courtesy of rich idiots.

4) On another completely different tack: Downton Abbey (Season 4) Still reeling from the departure (ie. onscreen death) of much-loved heir Mathew, the aristocratic Crawley family and their multitude of servants struggle through the beginnings of the Jazz Age.

kristenp

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2014
Shameless US version
Desperate Housewives reruns
Breaking Bad - I only recently finished watching it
American Horror Story
Community
Walking Dead - although I don't think I wanna bother anymore

luckydcxx

macrumors 65816
Jun 13, 2013
Walking Dead
Shameless
True Blood
True Detective
Modern Family
Shark Tank
American Restoration

I need to start watching Chicago PD, i heard it was good.

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
DVR current set to record (can't remember last time I actually watched anything other than a sporting event live ;)):

- The Walking Dead
- Supernatural
- Revolution
- Intelligence
- The Big Bang Theory
- Top Gear (UK)
- Almost Human
- Agents of SHIELD (had high hopes, just meh so far :()

Will add '24' and Game of Thrones to the list later this Spring.

kazmac

macrumors G3
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....

Arrow. They get Oliver Queen > Green Arrow is my favorite DC character so I can put with up CW stupidity and the blending in of the DC universe IF it works and keeps on target with Ollie. So far, it has. The bits integrating Deathstroke into Oliver's history are a lot of fun.

I gave up on Sleepy Hollow and most likely will drop Dracula IF it is renewed, unless they do some seriously great stuff in tomorrow night's finale.

SoAnyway

macrumors 6502
May 10, 2011
Currently:

Agents of SHIELD
Walking Dead
House of Cards
Sliders

----------

Star Trek enterprise
Charmed
Angel
Breaking bad
Shameless

How are you liking Enterprise?

I finally watched it in its entirety sometime between late 2012/early 2013 and thought it was a great series despite people thinking of it as the black sheep of the Star Trek universe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.