Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
OP, more than once you've posted, "I don't live in the ghetto". Yes, we are aware.

'Cause, if you did you never would have had the balls to say what you did to a complete stranger.

iOz

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2014
I wasnt being judgemental at all. You were the one who got on your high horse and it was so high that even you couldnt live up to the standards you have set for others. Resorting to profane language only means you lost the argument because I havent in any way invited that style of discourse into the discussion. Check yourself.

----------

Clearly people didnt understand the full contrxt of what happened before responding negatively.

I guess you and the OP are right. Idiots do get the best of humans sometimes and I'll fell for it also. So sorry.

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 16, 2010
OP, more than once you've posted, "I don't live in the ghetto". Yes, we are aware.

'Cause, if you did you never would have had the balls to say what you did to a complete stranger.

Wrong,

I grew up in Oakland in the 90s.

Brittany246

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2013
The guy probably just blurted something out without thinking. Sure he could have just minded his own business, but you could have just ignored him. No point in engaging. It's just an opinion. I guarantee he hasn't thought of it since, and you're here posting about it. People take this phone **** way too seriously. They act like it defines them.

ag29

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2014
I recently converted from a sprint 5s to a verizon note 3, and I ordered the verizon iphone 6 plus which will be replacing my note when it arrives.

I switched to Verizon because I was tired of waiting on sprint's non existant LTE network and fed up with bad call quality as well as dropped calls.

With the verizn note 3, call quality has gotten much much better. I can hear everyone fine now and I even have to lower my volume because keeping at max is too loud, whereas with the sprint 5s even at max volume I had a hard time hearing people over the phone.

People need to allow others to have their choice of opinion. one size does not fit all when it comes to phones

Anitramane

macrumors 6502
Dec 23, 2013
Best for people with baby hands. I personally don't want anything less than the 6 plus. You should have ended your sentence with "for me"

I'm a 185 cm tall wideshouldered swedish male who trains muscle at the gym and I don't have baby hands. I love the size of my 4" phone,

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.