Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MovieCutter

macrumors 68040
May 3, 2005
Washington, DC
You merely stated what you do - I think people would be more interested in what it's like on a day to day basis.

I walk into my edit bay at about 10am, cut footage, work on an interview show that I shot with some celebrity from noon to 3, cut more footage for the daily show I work on from 3-4:30pm, watch the live show, make fixes and edits to the live show for the 3 re-airs we do, then ride my bike home via Washington Monument, Capitol, White House or Dupont Circle, or Logan Circle...depends on how far of a ride I want to do that day. Fill in with the occasional trip to before-mentioned locations, meetings with my executive producer, host of the shows, and future wife/managing producer, the occasional movie or web surfing for 2-3 hours a day when there's nothing else to do...and you have a pretty good idea of my day.

jecapaga

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2007
Southern California
I walk into my edit bay at about 10am, cut footage, work on an interview show that I shot with some celebrity from noon to 3, cut more footage for the daily show I work on from 3-4:30pm, watch the live show, make fixes and edits to the live show for the 3 re-airs we do, then ride my bike home via Washington Monument, Capitol, White House or Dupont Circle, or Logan Circle...depends on how far of a ride I want to do that day. Fill in with the occasional trip to before-mentioned locations, meetings with my executive producer, host of the shows, and future wife/managing producer, the occasional movie or web surfing for 2-3 hours a day when there's nothing else to do...and you have a pretty good idea of my day.

Yawn. You should move to LA or at least include it in your fly-bys about the globe. You'd fit right in unfortunately.

edit: I see you do have LA listed in your travels so ignore.

MovieCutter

macrumors 68040
May 3, 2005
Washington, DC
Yawn. You should move to LA or at least include it in your fly-bys about the globe. You'd fit right in unfortunately.

edit: I see you do have LA listed in your travels so ignore.

My girlfriend is from LA, I'll end up there eventually...Meanwhile my DC job kicks a lot of ass...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.