Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac15

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 29, 2001
This is my one now
I'm getting into bmx something bad....and 10.1.5...don't ask

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 336

mac15

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 29, 2001
Originally posted by irmongoose
sorry for the double post.. decided to post my desktop picture...
irmongoose

double post...who doesn't do that
everyone does it now...so post 10 times in 1 thread and nobody says anything

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by irmongoose
swell here it is...

sigh.. thats a great view isn't it? This Greg Martin guy is truly a great artist...

Space.com has a great bunch of desktops, I've got a pair of them on my machine at work, Hubble images.

So, could you have any more icons!

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
This is from the movie Im working on, which still hasnt been posted online (sorry Duke and Jello, almost done, I promise)

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
Originally posted by agreenster
This is from the movie Im working on, which still hasnt been posted online (sorry Duke and Jello, almost done, I promise)
Hmmmmm.no pic here. Maybe it didn't load?

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA

yes now where is it?!? Looks promising, what do you think is the time frame we're looking at?

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity

hurry up you piece of crap! i can't wait forever to see your stinking movie!

ha. i assume the sarcasm was obvious on that one eh? :p

keep up the good work on it. hopefully it gets you a job at pixar or something (and then you let me in the back door!!!!)

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I just looked at the ship again and noticed that there is only one canon, is that part of the story? Or is it just for simplicity?

agreenster

macrumors 68000
Dec 6, 2001
One captain and two pirates--One cannon

The reason there is only one cannon is because most pirate vessels only had a handul of cannons, unlike Spanish Dragoons which had entire decks of guns. Pirates has a limited budget, and rarely had more than three or four. Plus, I only have one to keep it simple

No its not from Civilization!! I made it!!

It does kind of have a cartoony look to it

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
One captain and two pirates--One cannon

No its not from Civilization!! I made it!!

It does kind of have a cartoony look to it

There's nothing wrong with a cartoony look, I like it and the ship is a nice bit of modeling, good job.

Zenith

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2001
Norway
On-topic again... ;)

Here's my desktop right now. I'll make a Steinway & Sons grand piano soon. Kawai..? blah. :p

Desktop.jpg

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
Originally posted by dukestreet

There's nothing wrong with a cartoony look, I like it and the ship is a nice bit of modeling, good job.

i like the cartoony look. i think ice age pulled it off brilliantly, and i enjoyed it more than i've enjoyed most 3D movies, aesthetically at least...

agreen... how close up to the ship do we ever get? i'm curious to see how much detail you put into it... it's amazing how much work you save yourself when you plan well enough to know what you don't show, and thus, don't need to model....

mac15

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 29, 2001
here is mine
and my new desktop pic.....web colours

Attachments

• 80.jpg
    80.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 147
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.