What's your snack?

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
What do you like to snack on between meals, during a movie, while studying, etc?

I'm not much of a "snacker", but I do enjoy my ice cream, plain chocolate being my all-time favourite flavour. I'll have the fancy ones though. Currently I'm working on a cherry ice cream with chocolate chunks in it.

Other than that, I tend to go for handfuls of almonds that we roast ourselves. We actually just fry them up in a frying pan, but whatever. They're fantastic, and healthy for you.

I'll also eat these small, individually wrapped milk chocolate squares that my mum received for Christmas. She received quite a bit, so I'm still working on those.

Oh, and bananas, apples, and plums. I'll pretty much eat any fruit.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
M&M's, I think they're called. Or pocky. Something that's easy enough to still work but not to get grease all over the place.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Baby carrots, trail mix/dried fruit stuffs, red licorice and powdered donuts.

Shadow

macrumors 68000
Feb 17, 2006
Keele, United Kingdom
Varies from week to week, I'm currently on Wagon Wheels but I was on Penguins a few weeks ago. When I was in the States I loved Tex Mix too. Oh and doughnuts :p

EDIT: This would make a great poll!

schizoidwoman

macrumors regular
Varies from week to week, I'm currently on Wagon Wheels but I was on Penguins a few weeks ago. When I was in the States I loved Tex Mix too. Oh and doughnuts :p

I'm sure Wagon Wheels, like the Curly-Wurlys, have shrunk from when I was a lass. I like freshly popped popcorn but that requires too much work for regular consumption(!)

Drumjim85

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2007
DFW, TX

very very few people in the US know what penguins are... so please explain.

schizoidwoman

macrumors regular

Shadow

macrumors 68000
Feb 17, 2006
Keele, United Kingdom
I'm sure Wagon Wheels, like the Curly-Wurlys, have shrunk from when I was a lass. I like freshly popped popcorn but that requires too much work for regular consumption(!)
They've definatley gotten smaller. I remember them being huge, and when I saw one a few days ago it was tiny!

very very few people in the US know what penguins are... so please explain.
Basically a chocolate filling sandwitched between 2 chocolate biscuits and then covered in more chocolate. For anyone who has ever tasted them, you know have lovely they are.

EDIT: Just beaten by schizoidwoman!

comictimes

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2004
Berkeley, California
Oh man I snack ALL the time. Probably half my daily caloric intake is through snacks...

my favorites are bananas (often with some peanut butter spread on each bite), graham crackers with peanut butter, and clementines.

Of course, a lot of the time my snacks tend to blend in with my meals, as with PB&Js, cereal, and smoothies, which I'll have at random times during the day, but end up eating enough of that they end up being small meals.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.