Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
I never wear name brand stuff, very often am seen in long sleeve shirts, wear jeans or khaki shorts if it's hot, beaten up Asics running shoes.
Occasionally a suit for Orchestra or Debate stuff. Lol.

Its too late for gramar, btw. to bed with my tired brain.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
summertime: shorts and a tshirt or polo, red sox hat, leather flip flops

winter: khakis or jeans, fleece and a knit winter hat

I'll sometimes wear an oxford instead of a polo or tshirt, when I'm feeling fancy.

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
I pretty much live in jeans unless I'm at work or at something formal. In summer I just wear a t-shirt/polo with them, in winter usually some kind of jumper (which lately are all stripey).

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
I'm not that interesting of a dresser but I can't seem to pin down only one or two things to answer this with. I replied in the other™ thread but only because the answer was absolute.

I don't know whether to feel pity or envy for those who can so effortlessly narrow this down. This explains why I stare into the closet for so long. :eek:

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
If its not too warm I'll almost always wear a v neck black jumper. :eek: With whatever I am wearing usually.

ErikCLDR

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2007
Almost always a Polo Shirt. Infact my friend jokes I can't go a day without wearing a collared shirt.

I also always wear flip flops when I can. Who wants to have sweaty disgusting feet all day, especially in the summer?

I am not a huge fan of jeans, but I do own them.

ezzie

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2006
Baltimore, MD
when i'm not at work...

spring/summer:
usually you'll find me in my giant black sandals from Target. i bought them 3 years ago off their clearance rack for $12, and i've been wearing them ever since. i am 3.5 inches taller when i'm wearing them. since i wear them pretty much every day when it's warm out, they're starting to fall apart...and that makes me sad.
aside from the sandals, i'm usually in a crazy skirt and a black tee. yeah, it's a little boring, but i spice things up with accessories. ;)

fall/winter:
you'll find me in jeans, a printed tee, a black cardigan, and my fuzzy black velcro Rocket Dog shoes. again, very boring, but usually the tees are pretty odd/interesting.

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
slacks and a t-shirt. footwear alternates from flip flops to vans to dressy shoes. i like black pants with a blue shirt.

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
At work? Black slacks, my 9 year old Doc Martens and:
Monday: light blue shirt with crossing pinstripes
Tuesday: medium blue checkered shirt
Wednesday: light blue shirt
Thursday: dark blue shirt

For Friday, in the summer I wear jeans and my brown polo, while in the winter I wear jeans and a black waffle knit T from the Gap (which is funny, since generally I detest the store)

For outside, in the summer I wear pretty much anything with short sleeves. Jeans, shorts, shoes, flip-flops are all dependant on the weather. In the winter, I wear what I would wear to work on Fridays. The only variation I have in the winter is that I have that waffle T in orange, red, black, blue, yellow, black, green, and black. The wife made me get the variety of colors.

iKwick7

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2004
The Wood of Spots, NJ
Since I work everyday, that's what you will usually see me in. Although it's not required, I always dress up for work- dress pants and a nice shirt, nice shoes, and one of my many watches.

Once I get home it's jeans and a t-shirt, even in the summer - I'm not big on shorts.

mattscott306

macrumors 68040
Jan 16, 2007
At work? Black slacks, my 9 year old Doc Martens and:
Monday: light blue shirt with crossing pinstripes
Tuesday: medium blue checkered shirt
Wednesday: light blue shirt
Thursday: dark blue shirt

For Friday, in the summer I wear jeans and my brown polo, while in the winter

You know exactly what you're gonna wear every day of the week?

Wow...

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
You know exactly what you're gonna wear every day of the week?

Wow...

I really like my routine. It makes the week go by a bit quicker, it helps me remember what day of the week it is, and I never have to think about what I'm wearing. And, it really minimizes my closet space, since I don't have much that I wear.

The wife says I'm too particular, I say I'm too lazy to care. :)

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
I really like my routine. It makes the week go by a bit quicker, it helps me remember what day of the week it is, and I never have to think about what I'm wearing. And, it really minimizes my closet space, since I don't have much that I wear.

The wife says I'm too particular, I say I'm too lazy to care. :)

this actually made me laugh. it's funny; you could be looking at photos of yourself and instantly know what day of the week it was.

takao

macrumors 68040
Dec 25, 2003
Dornbirn (Austria)
tshirts: mostly black or red/orange colored but some ohers as well but nearly all hame some sort written on it so hardly no uni colored ones
trousers: jeans / khaki shorts at home
shoes: grey globes or green-brown/black vans, at home only socks
black or dark blue socks

Cindynjgirl79

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2007
New Jersey
black t-shirts all the time, jeans and the best sneakers in the world chuck's

now in the winter time shoes change to dr. martin's and a hoddie is added.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.