When are the 2010 MBPs coming out?

aquadisiac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 25, 2009
GA
I know this question has been asked a lot but I want to buy one soon and prefer to wait. Is there a date yet? Thanks!

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
I know this question has been asked a lot but I want to buy one soon and prefer to wait. Is there a date yet? Thanks!
Almost a contradictio in adjecto, but only almost. Try again.

But thanks for posting a thread about this issue, it seems the iPad has taken over discussions here, and there was no new thread about updated MBPs today. Keep up the good work.

This does say it best until thegoldenmackid awakes.

phrint

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2006
Ohio
Almost a contradictio in adjecto, but only almost. Try again.

But thanks for posting a thread about this issue, it seems the iPad has taken over discussions here, and there was no new thread about updated MBPs today. Keep up the good work.

This does say it best until thegoldenmackid awakes.
Somebody needs to update thegoldenmackid's list as I think there are probably double that amount of threads by now.

norsemen

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2007
The new MBP will come out when channel inventory on the excisting models reaches a certain level

bobfitz14

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
would rather wait for the new ones than get the current.
He wants a new one but would prefer to wait on the updated ones (if it's a short time).
sorry i misread your post. aaand a lot of people are guessing a Tuesday this month, not this Tuesday however.

side note: can anyone see my avatar? on my screen all i see is a link saying "bobfitz14's Avatar," i don't know if that's because i just added it ~30mins ago

bryguy393

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
sorry i misread your post. aaand a lot of people are guessing a Tuesday this month, not this Tuesday however.

side note: can anyone see my avatar? on my screen all i see is a link saying "bobfitz14's Avatar," i don't know if that's because i just added it ~30mins ago
nope cant see it, just a broken image icon.
edit: nvm its there now

Alvi

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2008
Mars
I hope they get released ASAP, if they don't release it the 2nd i hope they release it the 3rd, if not the 4th and so on, i actually hope they release it in 2 seconds :p, i need one asap but not that soon to have a "latest generation computer" for 2 days before they release a new one, i guess they'll release one in Mid-end February and the latest in summer, which i woldn't wait for

iDisk

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2010
Menlo Park, CA
They'll be out this year ..... Can't believe he actually said "I know theirs threads/people have been asking this but when will they come out"

/THREAD :cool:

wakestar

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2010
Unless Habitus is able to either provide arn with proof or provide it himself, please close this thread. We have too many threads that are focusing on identical items.

I don't necessarily care about him stating what his thought is... I just hate looking through a million different threads for related info that should all be in The Unofficial "I'm Waiting for Arrandale" thread

FSMBP

macrumors 68020
Jan 22, 2009
It's gonna come out after the iPad hype dies down so Apple can display the new MacBook Pros on it's homepage.

I'm guessing mid/late February.