Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by LouieSamman, Oct 12, 2010.
When are we going to see the next Macbook Pro update. I'm looking to getting one.
Q1/2011, though the Buyer's Guide might indicate a sooner update, but as Sandy Bridge is the next expected micro-architecture to be implemented into the MBP line, you'll have to wait till Q1/2011.
If you've been on MacRumors since 2008, you know that:
1) you can look at the Buying Guide
2) no one here has inside information...any responses are pure speculation
3) past release intervals are no guarantee of future performance
4) there have been other threads on this (the first of which was started the day of the last update)
Nobody except apple knows, but this late in the year, it's not likely that we will see one before the end of the year, so I would say january at the earliest, but I also think there were some rumors pointing to february, but I'm not sure about those.
So thats what the Buyer's Guide is...
I never clicked it. Alway was on the forums.
The only update for 2010 that I would expect is for the MacBook and MacBook Air. MBP is done for 2010.
lol really, someone started an "whens an update thread" the day it got updated?
Close enough: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=895678
No one knows. It is all speculation and numbers. It could be in 5 hours, it could be in 3 months.
so would u guys recommend buying one now and not wait for the next update or should i wait for the next update about max march.
And then again will the mbp 13" change drastically or will it be a minor update (eg last mbp 13" update was a video card and a sd card)
If you need it now, get it, if you can afford to wait, wait. It is up to your schedule and needs.
Apparently not today or this week. What's the odds for next week?
I feel you man. They really need a speculation sticky.
Im waiting till next week ,, although I have a saved shopping cart on my account that I just want to press order on...
does any one know that if I order one today and get it next week, could I return it if I find out if a new one is being released?
what's the returns policy?
I am also waiting for the MPB refresh and I'm hoping one happens before Christmas! Also looking to get the 13"
And it usually happens on a Tuesday
If your always on the forums, how do you not see at least one of the daily "When are the MBP's coming out?" threads. Just saying...
The update will be at the 2nd of february at 06:45 AM.
Magic Eight Ball says, December 7. More or less.
I just learned about the buyers guide 5 months ago
My magic 8 ball says outlook not good.
Looking at the OP's recent posts and activity on the forums....i find it hard to believe he didnt come across one of the many "macbook pro update" threads created daily.
Im hoping too see the store down tonight / weds morning ,, either this week or next week ..
If it isn't updated by the end of this month Im going to buy the damn thing
Wishful thinking, right?
Wait did i miss a update. is 6.5 out now or is that a beta?
i think it's nothing more than photoshop