- Apr 12, 2001
Pre-orders for the iPhone 12 and the iPhone 12 Pro are set to kick off on Friday, October 16 at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time, which is a new launch time that Apple adopted as of last year.
Apple is planning to make the new devices available in multiple countries around the world simultaneously, so we've made a guide to let MacRumors readers know when pre-orders will in their country. Pre-orders are launching in more than 35 countries and regions on October 16, but in some regions such as India and South Korea, pre-orders won't take place until October 23, so double check your country page to make sure your pre-orders are on October 16.
- Honolulu, Hawaii — 2:00 a.m. HST
- Anchorage, Alaska — 4:00 a.m. AKDT
- Cupertino, California — 5:00 a.m. PDT
- Phoenix, Arizona — 5:00 a.m. MST
- Vancouver, Canada — 5:00 a.m. PDT
- Denver, Colorado — 6:00 a.m. MDT
- Dallas, Texas — 7:00 a.m. CDT
- New York, New York — 8:00 a.m. EDT
- Toronto, Canada — 8:00 a.m. EDT
- Halifax, Canada — 9:00 a.m. ADT
- London, United Kingdom — 1:00 p.m. BST
- Berlin, Germany — 2:00 p.m. CEST
- Paris, France — 2:00 p.m. CEST
- Moscow, Russia — 3:00 p.m. MSK
- Helsinki, Finland — 3:00 p.m. EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey — 3:00 p.m. TRT
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates — 4:00 p.m. GST
- Shanghai, China — 8:00 p.m.
- Singapore — 8:00 p.m.
- Perth, Australia — 8:00 p.m.
- Hong Kong — 8:00 p.m.
- Tokyo, Japan — 9:00 p.m.
- Adelaide, Australia — 10:30 p.m.
- Sydney, Australia — 11:00 p.m.
- Auckland, New Zealand — 1:00 a.m. NZDT next day
Pre-orders will only be available for the 6.1-inch iPhone 12 and the 6.1-inch iPhone 12 Pro. The iPhone 12 Pro Max and the iPhone 12 mini will be available for pre-order on Friday, November 6, and will be launching on Friday, November 13.
Those hoping to get a device on launch day should make sure to pre-order right away, as there's no word on how much available supply Apple will have. Preliminary reports suggest demand is high and supply is low, with pre-orders from telecoms in Taiwan selling out in under an hour.
Pricing on the iPhone 12 starts at $829, though many U.S. carriers are offering a $30 discount that drops the price to Apple's advertised $799 price point. Pricing on the iPhone 12 Pro starts at $999. Device payment plans are available through carriers, Apple Card Monthly Installments and Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program, plus device trade-ins are available.
Article Link: When You Can Pre-Order the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro in Every Time Zone