Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
balamw said:
And here I was all ready to cross my eyes to see a nice 3D picture of Lacero (or at least the TaTu girl) only to find Waldo. :(

EDIT: I must really have crossed my eyes well, 'cause now I'm seeing TaTu everywhere. ;)

B
Is it a figment of our imagination, or a magnet or our asphyxiation?

Attachments

• lacero.gif
    lacero.gif
    73.6 KB · Views: 157

ibook30

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2005
2,000 light years from home
Is it true Lacero has been kidnapped and won't be returned until every avatar is a Tatu avatar? Something about the Tatu Liberation Front of Canada ?

I don't know how these rumors start ??? :D :D

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003
max_altitude said:
View attachment 40036

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(I apologise for the extremely crappy photoshopping - I have very little skill in this area):eek:

Hahahaha! :p

What are the chances that Lacero is in fact that girl from Tatu?

Can I have your phone number if you are? Thanks :p

Butthead

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2006
So, has it been determined if Lacero has become a 'pod' person :eek: ?

Or did a Cylon get him...in the tenderloins, Boomer bliss maybe?

Attachments

• gracepark1.jpg
    gracepark1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 102
  • cast7.jpg
    cast7.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 558

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Hmm... butthead has only 3 posts (as of posting time), two of which are in this thread...

maybe butthead is Lacero!!!!!

*plays horror music in the background*

cwedl

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2003
Hes probably on holiday or has a deadline and so hasn't been into the forums. besides in the summer I went away for 6 weeks, not one noticed:( . hehe

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
cwedl said:
Hes probably on holiday or has a deadline and so hasn't been into the forums. besides in the summer I went away for 6 weeks, not one noticed:( . hehe
and you are.....:confused: :p

kretzy

macrumors 604
Original poster
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
I've worked it out! Lacero went into hiding at his secret computer laboratory to create the OS X virus/trojan (or whatever people want to call the darn thing). He will remain in hiding until he believes no one will associate him with the virus.

Ingenious plan Lacero, but we're onto you!

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Blackheart said:
Has a mod already sent an email to Lacero? I tried but it said I had to be an admin.
Please - I can't imagine the mods are all that concerned about whether or not Lacero is still around. :rolleyes:

And if he is, he apparently doesn't want to be bothered, so can't we just leave it alone?

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
emw said:
Please - I can't imagine the mods are all that concerned about whether or not Lacero is still around. :rolleyes:

And if he is, he apparently doesn't want to be bothered, so can't we just leave it alone?

You took the words right out of my mouth...

meatloaf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.