Where is your dock

brentg33

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 5, 2007
just out of curiosity, i recently moved my dock from the bottom of the screen to the left...not sure if i can get used to it....wanted to take a poll and ask where everyone else has theirs

thanks

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
Then you should have created this thread as a poll! :D

On my wide-screen systems, I put my dock on the right. On my (few remaining) square-ish screen systems, I leave it on the bottom.

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
bottom visible
bottom, visible too... but I'm thinking moving it to the right side would be better. I can't put it on the left side, because I have two monitors and the Dock would interfere with dragging things from one monitor to the other.

sagnier

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2007
hidden on the left, with just a soupçon of magnification.

wow, im glad i finally got that off my chest.

Gerri Shin

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2008
Mine's in the bottom right corner (it sits on the bottom and is anchored to the right side.
I also have mine hide when It's not used.

velocityg4

macrumors 601
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
Bottom, unhidden

Can't stand hidden as I have to wait for the dock to reappear than locate the program I want rather than mouse straight to it. Though I use my dock a lot for folders and programs.

mattwolfmatt

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2008
Right unhidden. Since there is more real estate on the edges - and most documents/websites are portrait, not landscape - I believe this is where it makes most sense. Either right or left, that is.

Also, the dock for my iphone is in a drawer somewhere. Biggest waste of $45 ever.