Where to Buy, Apple Store or Best Buy, Costco ...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ipXpert, Apr 25, 2016.

1. ipXpert macrumors newbie

I want to buy the iPad Pro 9.7 128 with cellular on Verizon. Damage protection is important to me. I'm going to use my personal Amex plat card.

Where is the best place to buy it?

Thanks

2. capathy21 macrumors 65816

capathy21

All of those are reputable retailers. Whichever one has the best price, go with that one. Purchasing Apple Care will give you the protection you need. You will also have protection through your AMEX card. I believe Costco has the longest return period out of retailers you mentioned.

3. flighht2k5 macrumors newbie

flighht2k5

Don't use Verizon for damage protection. Use square trade.

4. bevsb2 macrumors 65816

I always use the Apple store because of their customer service. I've never had a problem with returns, exchanges or repairs with Apple Care.

5. lambertjohn macrumors 6502

Costco is #1 in my book. Solid company with no hassle return policy (90 days) and double the warranty. Word of caution: forget Square Trade, biggest scam on the planet.

6. tgara macrumors 6502a

tgara

Yeah, but you can never find a parking space, or if you do, it's next to some massive SUV filled with kids who damage your car.

7. Kermit262 macrumors member

Kermit262

Costco does not double the warranty on iPads:

2nd YEAR WARRANTY
    Costco extends the manufacturer's warranty on Televisions, Tuner-Free Displays, Projectors, Computers* and Major Appliances† to 2 years from the date of purchase.
    *Excluding Touchscreen Tablets.