Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which iPhone 4 case will you choose from Apple?

• Bumper - Black

Votes: 186 31.3%
  • Incase Snap Case - Smoke

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • Incase Snap Case - Clear

Votes: 68 11.4%
  • Belkin Shield Micra - Clear

Votes: 44 7.4%
  • Griffin Motif - Diamonds/Smoke

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • Griffin Reveal Etch - Black/Black Graphite

Votes: 45 7.6%
  • Speck Fitted Case - Black Tartan

Votes: 45 7.6%
  • Speck PixelSkin HD - Black

Votes: 139 23.4%

• Total voters

Savor

Suspended
Jun 18, 2010
Since I already have a black bumper, I picked the Speck PixelSkin HD. No second guessing, yet.

There is a thread review in the iPhone Accessories section for it. I hear it doesn't attract lint or fingerprints that much, and doesn't ruin the LED flash. The lint and dust doesn't affect me too much because I'll still put it in a holster instead of my pocket. And I'm guessing it should be thin and fit enough for my holster (catered for a bulky Nokia phone), so access should be easy. The HD doesn't look to be thicker than the bumper, and the latter fits perfectly into my holster.

We'll see. What I like is that the back is completely flat and I can rest it on the table with less paranoia than with a bumper on. My bumper gives me the "rough edges" feeling when I watch a video. The HD's back panel can rest more comfortably in the palm of my hand. I can't wait!

hcho3

macrumors 68030
May 13, 2010
I chose the Incase Clear Snap Case. It keeps as close to nude as possible.

Plus I've had Incase and others before and they make great and durable cases.

Stop making another unnecessary thread. There are a lot of threads about this.

RM350z

macrumors member
May 6, 2010
I got the smoke colored incase snap case! I didn't get the clear one, becuase my old 3g had a clear case and it got scratched to shiet!!!!!

HiDEF

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Miami, FL
Didn't like any of them so went w apples bumper. And as soon as iSkin releases their cases, I'm buying the Revo. Revo offers great protections!

BruiserB

macrumors 68000
Aug 9, 2008
I went for the Griffin Motif Diamonds/Smoke, but now am a bit dismayed to see this is the LEAST popular choice. Any reason why? I like that it is semi clear and seems to show the iPhone sides through it and the apple logo through the back. Also it is not "hard" so it should absorb some shock if dropped? Why does no one like this case? Maybe I should switch my order!

iPhonePhreak

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2010
Toronto
Can someone please tell me why the bumpers are so popular? Cases are not cheap and you have the chance to get one for free to protect your fragile iPhone but people still choose the bumper? Anyways, I got the Speck PixelSkin HD - Black but I got an email a couple of hours after I ordered and apparently it won't ship off until Oct 5th which is in a month. Is anyone else having slow shipping?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.