Which is the best edge to edge glass screen protector for iPhone 6s plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by hajime, Jun 21, 2017.

1. hajime macrumors 68030

Hello, mine is broken after a year of use. Could anybody please recommend a good edge by edge screen protector for iPhone 6s Plus? I was considering the one from TechArmor but there are lots of negative reviews in Amazon about it getting cracks easily after a short period of use. Thanks.

2. charlesdayton macrumors 6502a

There's a very long discussion about this here:
    https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/6s-6s-glass-protector-discussion-merged.1921438/

Also about iPhone 7 protectors. Most of them are available in iphone 6/6+ versions:
    https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/iphone-7-7-glass-screen-protectors.1994725/

3. hajime thread starter macrumors 68030

Thanks. Is Daswise the best one? It seems that even well known brand ones have some issues.

4. charlesdayton macrumors 6502a

I don't have exprience with Daswise sorry.

But I have used or read about the following for iPhone 7 (6+ versions should be the same):

1) D&P: The best Oleophobic coating I have ever used. Only issue is that some arrive with defective adhesive. If you buy from amazon it can be exchanged but it's a hassle to do so.

2)Orzly: Oleophobic coating sucks, sharp around the home button cutout. Otherwise good.

3) G.D. Smith Icemax 3d. Used to be good for the 6, but they seem to have changed the manufacturing process for 7 and now is not as good. Don't know if they are still using the old manufacturing for the 6.

4) Zagg Luxe: Expensive, ugly plastic border instead of glass. But they have a good oleophobic coating and a lifetime warranty that covers cracks.

5) Imos: The most expensive e2e. Considered by most people to be the best. Way thick and needs to be purchased from China.

6) Tech Armor: Supposed to be similar to the D&P with better customer service.

7) SecondSkin: Same as Orzly but more expensive.

Hope this help. please follow the iPhone 7 thread I Posted as there is ongoing discussion.