Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

myscrnnm

macrumors 68000
Sep 16, 2014
Seattle, WA
Just started season one of the critically acclaimed The Hot Zone by National Geographic, inspired by the novel of the same name.
hot-zone-small.jpg

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2018
France
BBC2 or HBO, apparently. I downloaded on RARBG, though. I can explain via private message if you want because I’m not sure it’s tolerated to talk about Torrent on this forum.

Reactions: pachyderm

Boil

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2018
Stargate Command
Finished up SheHulk - liked it better then I thought I would.

Very light, nothing heavy. For the most part pretty good. Except the last episode was wierd. Also breaking 4th wall (talking to the audience) worked a little but not sure why they did it.

Because, just like with Deadpool, it is something that was done quite a bit in the comic books...

Lioness~

macrumors 68030
Apr 26, 2017
Mars
Manifest... rewatching seasons 1-3 so that I can do season 4.
I'm not rewatching the earlier seasons, I just checked how it ended in s3 before I got into the 4th season. No further comments at this time.

Also watching Colony….I like it this far.

GrumpyCoder

macrumors 68020
Nov 15, 2016
1899NetflixPosterEnglish.jpg

Started 1899 yesterday. It's from the creators of Dark which is absolutely brilliant. Same for 1899 so far, these guys are absolutely brilliant. They have the story mapped out for three seasons already. Acting is great, music, the whole atmosphere... it doesn't get any better than this. Hope to finish it tonight.

Boil

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2018
Stargate Command
Season 3 of Pennyworth...

Show itself is as good as ever, but I am not too happy about the addition of the "The Origin of Batman's Butler" to the title...

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Season 3 of Pennyworth...

Show itself is as good as ever, but I am not too happy about the addition of the "The Origin of Batman's Butler" to the title...

"Enterprise" became "Star Trek: Enterprise" to draw in more viewerw.

Not a good sign.

myscrnnm

macrumors 68000
Sep 16, 2014
Seattle, WA
How are you liking it so far???

Currently watching Halo... I am digging it!!!!!!
It's good. It flew under my radar because in the US it isn't available on the large subscription streaming services, but the production value is good, and it's very suspenseful like the source material. Would recommend!

Reactions: rhett7660

orionquest

Suspended
Mar 16, 2022
The Great White North
Finishing up S3 of See....

The show had good potential, it was intriguing, but so much unbelievable stuff for people without sight, and the ones who have it are so badly written, they should own the community. I gave as much as I could a pass, but S3 just went off the rails with the amount of action and what you are to believe unsighted people could accomplish.

It looks like it's done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.