Who are you more disappointed with: BP or Apple?

JackSpearo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
who are you more disappointed with as of this moment...

A) Apple

B) BP

C) People like me who make BS threads ;-)

I'm gonna have to go with C! FTW!

*edit... j...o...k...e guys and gals...

lighten up lol

nora47

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2010
who are you more disappointed with as of this moment...

A) Apple

B) BP

C) People like me who make BS threads ;-)

I'm gonna have to go with C! FTW!
seriously? if people go with apple their idiots, and yeah this should be deleted, this isnt even a comparison.

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
Dumb thread, a phone vs oil destroying our beautiful oceans for years with billions in damages and environmental hazards....hmmmm,

dumbest thread ever

BadMoon

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2010
WTF? How can you compare apple to a company that has created a world wide ecological problem thats effects will be seen for years to come? Seems silly to me.

JackSpearo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Dumb thread, a phone vs oil destroying our beautiful oceans for years with billions in damages and environmental hazards....hmmmm,

dumbest thread ever
*LOL* can I get the OFFICIAL dumbest thread ever?

where's my trophy?

I love in this forum how everyone says "OFFICIAL" in the thread, lol it's soooo kindergarten!

Flame on !

JackSpearo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
lol people are thinking I was serious with the original post...

guys and gals... deep breaths... take deep breaths... it's a joke people... hahahaha

treyjustice

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2009
TX
Really?

BP has caused the worst human disaster mankind has ever seen. We will suffer for their idiotic mistake for centuries. Please jump off of something.

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
lol people are thinking I was serious with the original post...

guys and gals... deep breaths... take deep breaths... it's a joke people... hahahaha
I believe we're all calm, at least I am....also, jokes are funny, dont see how this is funny....so it's not really a joke if it isn't funny.....

Block

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2007
Are you seriously comparing...... I'll just pretend this is a troll and not everyone is like this. :cool:

BoleCailey

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2009
Definitely. It's just a PHONE. An awesome phone, but a phone none the less. I'm pretty sure oil leaking into the environment is worse.

This is truly getting ridiculous.
Guys, I think you all missed the point of the OP's thread. He is making fun of how retarded people on here are about this whole iPhone 4 thing. How apple lied, is evil, and everyone should return their phone.

This thread is clearly a joke but the OP makes a valid point.

JackSpearo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Guys, I think you all missed the point of the OP's thread. He is making fun of how retarded people on here are about this whole iPhone 4 thing. How apple lied, is evil, and everyone should return their phone.

This thread is clearly a joke but the OP makes a valid point.
ding ding ding!
you get a billion dollar prize!

PS sorry for not having a poll... didn't know yall would actually want one lol!

you can still go with the A, B, C method...

no need to ban me, this is my first BS post... I just was upset when I read about the white iphone 4, so I wanted to lighten myself up and anyone else a lil upset right now
:)

xenuprime

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2008
A) Apple

BP got nearly every single hippie/environmentalist to go to the beach, hence getting the first "bath" in their adult life.

\Yes I am joking, just like the OP.
\\******* BP and Apple :D

JackSpearo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
you forgot

D. I was serious but realized I'm an idiot and will now attempt to pass it on as a "joke."
lol are you serious?

I'm a college educated man my friend...

How the hell could anyone pick Apple over the evil empire BP? Give me a break bud, seems like you might be the one who may need to lighten up man...

BoleCailey

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2009
Really?

BP has caused the worst human disaster mankind has ever seen. We will suffer for their idiotic mistake for centuries. Please jump off of something.
Not to take away from the oil spill, but there have been atleast 2 that were worse. We just didn't hear much about them because they did not effect us.