Who has scratched their Apple Watch?

esaelias

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2016
After pampering it so much i have realized i have a slight mark near the middle of the screen...annoyed!

BarracksSi

Suspended
Jul 14, 2015
I think I've scratched mine.

Well, I HOPE I did, because the only way to avoid scratching a watch is to not wear it -- which then begs the question, "Why buy one?"

Reactions: Vampire14

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
I am a woodworker and the screen is fine. The corners of the watch are marked though.

esaelias

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2016
do you think polywatch will remove any minor scratch or toothpaste?

jamin00

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2012
Essex, UK.
Yes, scratched mine. Thinking of getting the SS as that has a sapphire screen in space black and having this for workouts etc as its already scratched

Mikael H

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2014
My Sports series 0 shows quite a bit of usage after a year or so. Expected, as I always wear it.
I'm strongly contemplating an SS or SB one for the sapphire screen, and I'd probably hate the first scratch even more...

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
My S2 Black stainless looks like the day I got it. I am very impressed as I do hit it on things.

The sapphire screen has no visible scratches, might have micro scratches in the coating but these are of no issue to me if I can not see them. Even the storm grey leather loop looks nearly new.

Reactions: Vampire14

esaelias

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2016
I think mine has coating scratch how do i remove that cuz i have to look hardto find it and certian lights

rapicell

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2013
I've been wearing the rose gold "Series 0" apple watch since it was released and I've banged it on so much stuff, however I don't really see much if any scratches at all. Maybe I'm just lucky...or very blind

blasto2236

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2012
The question is not "Who's scratched their Apple Watch?" it should be "Who HASN'T scratched their Apple Watch?"
I've only had my SBSS for a week and noticed a very light scratch within a couple of days. My suspicion is it was there out of the box, since I have been babying it. But I know they will come with time, so I'm not going to bother trying to exchange it. Outside of that tiny micro-scratch, it is flawless. The finish on the SB model is really a sight to behold.

Its a watch, it will get scratched. If they get numerous enough to bother me, well that's why I bought AppleCare.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.