who's buying UK

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
Ok we know the tarrif's are not the best we know about the data plan and we know we have to pay £269 but who is really really really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let's have a non negative thread. who's dying for the iphone I'll start -
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetice2007

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2007
I can do LOL jus it runs slow off edge compare to my 3g phones but I can't complain cos I'm happy with my phone.thinking of signing up to edge tho.this is posted off my iPhone hehe

roblawton

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2007
Preston, UK
I'm getting one, and my girlfriend is getting one too! As soon as I showed her the ads for them, she was sold!

We're both heading down to the Apple store at Trafford Centre on Nov 9th, then racing home to activate!

I agree about the o2 comments, re: the tariff's (even though I work for them/cpw) but hey ho, if we want an iPhone, we pay the price!

I kinda wish at&t ran over here, their tariff's are pretty sweet (if you do a direct conversion $to£)

ne0star

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2007
The tarrif sucks, but I don't care. I will be queueing up for mine on the 9th.

Its made better given the fact I got £235 for my 6 month old N95, and £38 for my 1st gen nano. I'm already on O2, so i'm just migrating my contract which is already £35 a month anyway.

I'm having to use my old MDA compact at the moment so I Cant Wait!

Hustle

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2007
USA
I´m getting one. I sold my Sony Erricson K810. Using an old old Nokia at the moment thats falling apart. 3 weeks to go.

And yay for posting from my hotel in Spain.

funkyshaker

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2007
Can't wait to get mine - not too fussed about the tariffs. I think people are getting way to upset by it all.

Just as a side note, my local O2 did say that you can only pay for the phone with a card - no cash. As no activation is done in the shop they use the card to check address and stuff.

Dan

roblawton

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2007
Preston, UK
Just as a side note, my local O2 did say that you can only pay for the phone with a card - no cash. As no activation is done in the shop they use the card to check address and stuff.
Dan
Plus I'm sure they o2/apple/cpw don't want that much cash in their tills that late on a friday night!
Could you imagine it...!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.