iPhone 11 Pro why are the "pro" phones in boring colors?

titrau

Suspended
Aug 16, 2017
11 replace XR

even apple give me free xr or 11 i dont bother it - cauze is not pro phone

that why apple make 2 kind

1 for cheap
1 for high class user

Pro

Reactions: borntrouble

MJedi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 16, 2010
Because people will complain that Pro phones shouldn't come in Green, Yellow, and Purple. :D;):rolleyes:

Reactions: Footaxion

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors G3
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
11 replace XR

1 for cheap
1 for high class user

Pro
The funny thing is the XR was the most popular business phone last year and the 11 will likely continue that. For what both phones offer which is much the same as each other, the lower priced will always be more popular to the consumer and corporate world. I don’t think the 11 looks cheap like you seem to though. That’s kind of a strange comment for a company that makes premium devices with comparable build quality.

KOTN91

macrumors regular
Nov 23, 2017
11 replace XR

1 for cheap
1 for high class user

Pro

Which one are you then? Because you can barely write or communicate properly so I don’t think you are very high class like you’re implying you are

Reactions: Bethanie21

jimmy_uk

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2015
UK
It's about time Apple let us build a custom iphone. Colour, storage option etc. Two week build and ship. Nike do it on alot of trainers now for example.

Reactions: qwerty1202

mavis

macrumors 601
Jul 30, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I'm guessing the OP has never set foot in a store that sells halfway decent suits. Not exactly popping with bright colors, most suits. You know, like professionals tend to wear. Just sayin

Reactions: caligurl

pshady

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 10, 2005
los angeles
I'm guessing the OP has never set foot in a store that sells halfway decent suits. Not exactly popping with bright colors, most suits. You know, like professionals tend to wear. Just sayin
actually, if you’ve spent any time in high-end fashion boutiques, you will understand that colors are important.

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
How confusing! And after reading all of these threads I thought that green was supposed to be the feminine color. I can't keep up with it...

pshady

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 10, 2005
los angeles
How confusing! And after reading all of these threads I thought that green was supposed to be the feminine color. I can't keep up with it...
i think both men and women can appreciate all colors and certainly more choice when it comes to colors.